· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
unusual effects from London <raingerfx.com> <FB> <Tw> <IG>
Post a reply

David is the best!

Wed May 25, 2016 4:31 am

I bought a Freakenstein fuzz a year ago and it is the coolest pedal on my board. The things I manage to do with just guitar volume and this pedal are insane!
After almost a year I had a problem with the Igor and David replaced it pronto. That was great!
Thanks David.

Re: David is the best!

Wed May 25, 2016 4:41 am

Hear hear!

Wed May 25, 2016 9:21 am

EXCELLENT first post!!! :!!!:

Not good to hear of the problem, they do happen though. Of course D-Rainger took care of it. :thumb:

Wed May 25, 2016 2:53 pm

Like you said Chankgeez, problems happen, that's not important. What counts is how fast is the dealer to react. I have lots of boutique pedals on my board but the quality and the service of D. Rainger are just fantastic.
I want to look into the new Echo-X now. That "send" feature is a genius idea, don't know why I never though about it. Now that I know it is there I just want it!

Wed May 25, 2016 4:22 pm

The send thing is a great idea and I love using it.

Sat May 28, 2016 5:32 am

It would be great to have one Igor to control both the Freakenstein and the Echo-x. That way you could delay only the modulated notes from the fuzz. The Echo-x would become an effect integrated into the Freakenstein.
Maybe just putting two Igors on top of each other would do the trick.

Mon May 30, 2016 8:09 am

Thanks so much guys!!!!!!!! :group: :hug: :!!!:

Yeh I like the Echo-X send. I have the pedal on all the time, and wherever I need echo I just lean on Igor. He doesn't mind at all.

That 'Igor linking together' idea has got me thinking.....

Mon May 30, 2016 9:02 am

:snax:

Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:38 am

Hey D, I am sure you'll come out with something great for the 'Igor linking together'.
You could call it ABnormal Igor :lol:
Keep us posted.
Post a reply