· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
unusual effects from London <raingerfx.com> <FB> <Tw> <IG>
Post a reply

Air Space Invader is live???

Sat May 30, 2015 2:23 pm

WHAAAAT?

This looks so rad! Can I just like... go in and click purchase, and it will exist? I thought this pedal was still at thought-experiment-stage?

http://www.raingerfx.com/air-space-invader.html

Re: Air Space Invader is live???

Sat May 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Nice catch, do want!

Sun May 31, 2015 4:55 am

Yes - it's all up and happening :!!!: :) :!!!: :yay:

Sun May 31, 2015 3:21 pm

I got mine. It's pretty neat! Gets some good attack and stacks well with gated fuzzes. The CV-In option is also nice. D-Rainger shipped it really fast too.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:18 am

Hmm--Rainger microboard taking shape--Air Space Invader/Dr. F's Dwarf/DubDwarf=victory lap dance time.... :joy:
Last edited by Dandolin on Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:55 pm

I love all of the new mini stuff. Just sooo adorable and sounds kickass :joy:

Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:50 pm

Thanks!!! I'm wrestling with a Dwarf - bass version at the moment. It's all the best bits, plus more lo, and a 'mix' button (for adding in a little clean).
The digital delay is happening - got all the Igor functions to work! Just got to calibrate the 'overload' light, and get some serious plastic molding done...

Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:53 pm

Oh man, I'm really excited for both of those.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:50 am

D-Rainger wrote:Thanks!!! I'm wrestling with a Dwarf - bass version at the moment. It's all the best bits, plus more lo, and a 'mix' button (for adding in a little clean).
The digital delay is happening - got all the Igor functions to work! Just got to calibrate the 'overload' light, and get some serious plastic molding done...

:joy: :!!!: Can't wait!!

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:08 pm

:drool: Duuub Dwaaaarffff.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:13 pm

D-Rainger wrote:Thanks!!! I'm wrestling with a Dwarf - bass version at the moment. It's all the best bits, plus more lo, and a 'mix' button (for adding in a little clean).

Did the Dwarf - bass version make it to production yet?

Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:08 am

That's moved to the side burner at the moment - not the back burner, but a side burner...

It's been temporarily overtaken by the new digital delay pedal (about to drop) and the 16s tremelo that's coming along. It'll happen though, don't worry....
Post a reply