Shipping oddities

Moderators: Ghost Hip, blakemoth

Shipping oddities

Postby jrfox92 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:20 am

So, I've been a Mammoth customer since early july when I first started working on my synth, everything was all well then. But now, after moving, it seems that the shipping has gotten all weird, which might simply be because I moved across the country but I'm not sure. I made a large order consisting of several pedal kits and other things on Nov. 4 and they said it had shipped, only I just got an email today saying they were filling out my order and apparently one of the pcbs was back ordered. This is a very curious thing since it suggests that either they were late to the party on informing me or they've been sitting on my order for the last week. :facepalm:
Anyone else have this problem?

The email for reference:
Hi!

While we were filling your order, we noticed that we are out of stock on the following:

(BMP-OP AMP PCB)

The in-stock portion of your order will be shipped to you right away. Once the backordered parts arrive at our warehouse, we will ship them out ASAP. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any further questions, or would like to make any changes regarding the backordered items, please contact James or Isaac via (sales@mammothelectronics.com), you can also contact us at 1.405.254.4112.

Have a great day!
The fellows of the Mammoth Electronics shipping team!
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Mammoth Electronics