· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
where pizza is king and pedals are princesses <smallsoundbigsound.com> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: Pretty Years

Mon May 23, 2016 5:51 pm

dunbine wrote:
dunbine wrote:
smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
rustywire wrote:Shit and I got the $ too. Dibs on an open slot if one wasn't saved for me pls

ok so due to overwhelming demand i just made 50 more available. that will be it for sure as i won't have time to do any more than that.
:group:

Awesome! But there seems to be a problem with paypal?

Never mind, problem was on my end. Thanks!

:yay:

Mon May 23, 2016 6:11 pm

Thanks famalam. Sent dat.
Loving the gfx btw...very Vision sk8 steez circa 1987 :thumb:

Mon May 23, 2016 6:23 pm

This looks so awesome. I jumped as soon as I saw the IG post but I still didn't expect it to sell out that fast!

Did you guys record at Congleton's place or did he come to you? His studio is around the block from my place and it'd be crazy to think you guys were that close by.

Mon May 23, 2016 6:47 pm

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
DRodriguez wrote:Yeah, the only problem with opening more is all the people that may call foul on being told it was limited to 50. Maybe altering the package or graphic a bit could quell that

Just listened to the new track. Sounds awesome. Excited to hear what else the album has in store.

yeah i understand. it would be rough for me to do a whole other graphic or something though... i went through 2 other designs to get to this one!

Maybe you should release one special edition grandma's quilt graphic :cool:

Mon May 23, 2016 6:53 pm

holy shit. i cant connect to the ss/bs website.

Tue May 24, 2016 12:50 am

waltdogg wrote:holy shit. i cant connect to the ss/bs website.

were you all good?

Tue May 24, 2016 12:57 am

got distracted by reading and forgot to check back again earlier. welp i can connect now, def missed out though. it's all good though. gonna try to swoop a second mini as a b/up.

Tue May 24, 2016 1:00 am

waltdogg wrote:got distracted by reading and forgot to check back again earlier. welp i can connect now, def missed out though. it's all good though. gonna try to swoop a second mini as a b/up.

ahhhhh sorry my friend. :cry: it all happened way faster than i expected. i am so far beyond thanks... mind blown. :group: :group:

Tue May 24, 2016 1:01 am

Sold out again???? Holy shit! Congrats dude!!!

Tue May 24, 2016 1:03 am

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
waltdogg wrote:got distracted by reading and forgot to check back again earlier. welp i can connect now, def missed out though. it's all good though. gonna try to swoop a second mini as a b/up.

ahhhhh sorry my friend. :cry: it all happened way faster than i expected. i am so far beyond thanks... mind blown. :group: :group:

no worries. that was crazy.

just gonna throw this out there now: dibs on the first ilf flip!

Tue May 24, 2016 1:04 am

god i caught this in the nick of time... :omg:

Tue May 24, 2016 3:34 am

Didn't hesitate on the second batch. A mini running into this thing is going to beaaaauttttiful!

Tue May 24, 2016 9:57 am

That was TOO fast... :rant: :cry: Missed both batches. So unlucky I feel like :whoa:

Tue May 24, 2016 10:10 am

It's funny, I bought it before I even read what it was. LOL. Each time Brian has done this, it's been a really, really cool pedal. So reading about it now, I'm glad I pulled the trigger.

Tue May 24, 2016 10:20 am

jwar wrote:It's funny, I bought it before I even read what it was. LOL. Each time Brian has done this, it's been a really, really cool pedal. So reading about it now, I'm glad I pulled the trigger.

+1 :lol:
Post a reply