· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
where pizza is king and pedals are princesses <smallsoundbigsound.com> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: Pretty Years

Mon May 23, 2016 3:53 pm

DRodriguez wrote:Yeah, the only problem with opening more is all the people that may call foul on being told it was limited to 50. Maybe altering the package or graphic a bit could quell that

Just listened to the new track. Sounds awesome. Excited to hear what else the album has in store.

yeah i understand. it would be rough for me to do a whole other graphic or something though... i went through 2 other designs to get to this one!
it's still pretty limited though even if i do open more slots.

jwar wrote:I'm not buying this for resale, although I have done that in the past. I'm buying it because Brian has been a killer bro over the years and done custom shit for me even though he knows I'm flip flopper on pedals. LOL. He deserves my business. Plus it looks awesome.

Also, I didn't see any other way of getting his new album on lock down at the moment. Soooooooo kind of had to right??? ;)

well, you can get the record digitally or physically without the pedal -
digital - smarturl.it/prettyyears
physical - http://www.omnianmusicgroup.com/products/pretty-years

Mon May 23, 2016 3:54 pm

jwar wrote:Just checked and the pre-order is still active!!! You better act fast guys!

nah sold out like an hour ago.

Mon May 23, 2016 4:08 pm

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
DRodriguez wrote:Yeah, the only problem with opening more is all the people that may call foul on being told it was limited to 50. Maybe altering the package or graphic a bit could quell that

Just listened to the new track. Sounds awesome. Excited to hear what else the album has in store.

yeah i understand. it would be rough for me to do a whole other graphic or something though... i went through 2 other designs to get to this one!
it's still pretty limited though even if i do open more slots.

jwar wrote:I'm not buying this for resale, although I have done that in the past. I'm buying it because Brian has been a killer bro over the years and done custom shit for me even though he knows I'm flip flopper on pedals. LOL. He deserves my business. Plus it looks awesome.

Also, I didn't see any other way of getting his new album on lock down at the moment. Soooooooo kind of had to right??? ;)

well, you can get the record digitally or physically without the pedal -
digital - smarturl.it/prettyyears
physical - http://www.omnianmusicgroup.com/products/pretty-years

Hahahah I know that! I was just messing around. :)

Mon May 23, 2016 4:13 pm

I definitely did not order due to exclusiveness. The pedal looks awesome. I wouldn't be against more slots being opened.

I can't believe it sold out so quick and that I actually managed to get in :!!!:

Mon May 23, 2016 4:16 pm

I have a request. Will you draw a Trump dick on the inside of my plate? You know because of his dickness. Lol

Mon May 23, 2016 4:19 pm

As a duder who preordered, I don't give a donkey's butt if he opens up for another batch. It just means more SSBS in the hands of people and more moniezzzes for BriBri. Win win.

Mon May 23, 2016 4:20 pm

Shit and I got the $ too. Dibs on an open slot if one wasn't saved for me pls

Mon May 23, 2016 5:11 pm

jwar wrote:I have a request. Will you draw a Trump dick on the inside of my plate? You know because of his dickness. Lol

i could just draw a picture of him and it would be the same thing really

Mon May 23, 2016 5:16 pm

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
jwar wrote:I have a request. Will you draw a Trump dick on the inside of my plate? You know because of his dickness. Lol

i could just draw a picture of him and it would be the same thing really

Deal! Lol

Mon May 23, 2016 5:17 pm

rustywire wrote:Shit and I got the $ too. Dibs on an open slot if one wasn't saved for me pls

ok so due to overwhelming demand i just made 50 more available. that will be it for sure as i won't have time to do any more than that.
:group:

Mon May 23, 2016 5:28 pm

You're the bestest.

Mon May 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Will I be able to change the address before shipment? I just realized I goofed up the address with my old one.

Mon May 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Inconuucl wrote:Will I be able to change the address before shipment? I just realized I goofed up the address with my old one.

yep just email me and when i'm compiling my spreadsheet i'm make a note. also you'll have a chance to make an additional note when the balance invoice comes. :hello:

Mon May 23, 2016 5:45 pm

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
rustywire wrote:Shit and I got the $ too. Dibs on an open slot if one wasn't saved for me pls

ok so due to overwhelming demand i just made 50 more available. that will be it for sure as i won't have time to do any more than that.

Awesome! But there seems to be a problem with paypal?

Mon May 23, 2016 5:49 pm

dunbine wrote:
smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:

Awesome! But there seems to be a problem with paypal?

Never mind, problem was on my end. Thanks!
Post a reply