BriBri on Coffee and Riffs

Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Re: BriBri on Coffee and Riffs

Postby oldbloodnoise » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:43 am

Bri is an amazing keyboardist, musician, pedal master and human being. cymbals is an amazing band in which every member adds something that is irreplaceable and essential for the song. so theres that. been trying to get brian to move to oklahoma where we all work together, hang out together and jam music and good beers together.
oldbloodnoise

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby neonblack » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:24 pm

Oldsound bigsound ftw.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:46 pm

smallold/bloodsound
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:40 pm

PanicProne wrote:More praise!
After spending yet another morning watching you Coffee and Riffs episode and then listening to Cymbals Eat Guitars (on spotify, need to get some physical copies asap)..
Brian, have you ever considered doing and ambient//drone/instrumental/callitwhatyouwant solo EP or so? (Or perhaps you already have? If so let me know!) Your keyboards just sound soooo nice, and I'm usually not the one to notice sounds of that particular instrument. If there was a kickstarter, I'd back it! =P

:hug: i have lots of stuff that has been in the works for many years but i'm a weird perfectionist and still haven't actually released anything. it will happen eventually i think. :thumb:

oldbloodnoise wrote:Bri is an amazing keyboardist, musician, pedal master and human being. cymbals is an amazing band in which every member adds something that is irreplaceable and essential for the song. so theres that. been trying to get brian to move to oklahoma where we all work together, hang out together and jam music and good beers together.

:group: no way i'm moving to oklahoma brah. come to the east coast!
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to smallsound/bigsound