Double FUCK

Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Double FUCK

Postby Jwar » Mon May 26, 2014 8:50 pm

So I may have accidentally acquired two Mini's at the same time. One from trade, one from sale. Has anyone ever done a double fuck? Would it be easy for me to do this Brian? So I can fuck the fuck out of fucking every fuck?
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Re: Double FUCK

Postby sonidero » Mon May 26, 2014 9:05 pm

I'm pretty sure there are some out there, along with Fuck Mountains and Fuck Hawks, and Super Fucks, and Fuck Otronotrons...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Mon May 26, 2014 9:13 pm

WAIT! There's a fuckotronontron?????????????? WHAT!!!!!!!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby neonblack » Mon May 26, 2014 9:23 pm

You should send one and have the octave mod put in! Or send em both and have him put it in a single box. With the octave mod.

I've seen a couple boards with 2 minis. If I hadn't gotten this Fuck Mountain I was gonna talk to Bri about a dual mini, since I always wanted one for low gain clank and one to crank and make people weep for their mommy.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Hyphen Nation » Tue May 27, 2014 2:30 am

High gain mini, bias full clockwise, post octave has been my jam for the last month…teh hugeness… If I suddenly had two, I would try both mini at different placements in the signal chain though or stack them and fuck with settings.

It's the one pedal I adjust consistently through out playing, whether it's to get a bit more volume, or tweak a gain setting, or shift the bias to effect tone. I have been thinking about getting a second one because of this fact.
Hyphen Nation

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby hazelwould » Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 am

This is something that's in the pipeline for me. It would be a dual fuck with shared crackle, mini EQ, and an octave mod.
hazelwould

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby colin » Tue May 27, 2014 1:11 pm

I have a Fuck and a dual Mini that I picked up in a trade a while ago. Totally fucking awesome. Seriously, I have yet to find that having essentially three of the same pedal on my board is redundant in any way. I have each one set to a different level of gain and can get some crazy good heavy sounds out of stacking the three of them.
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby neonblack » Tue May 27, 2014 1:16 pm

is it that Blurry Mountain or whatever? Even having a mini and a Mountain range, I still want a Fuck.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby colin » Tue May 27, 2014 6:35 pm

Yeah, it's the Blurry Mountain. My Fuck is one of the very few pedals that simply hasn't left my board since I got it and I've never even contemplated selling, I think the Blurry Mountain is in that same untouchable category.
colin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby neonblack » Tue May 27, 2014 9:46 pm

My Mini was that way for me. On like 95% of the time. Nothing could take it from me. Until Fuck Mountain came along.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Sooooooooo could I do this myself fairly easily is what I'm getting after? Could I just connect the output of Mini #1 to the input of Mini #2 (I mean the pcb's) or would there have to be something special to regulate the power? BRIAN!!!!!! BRIAN!!!! HELPS!!!!!! HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Maybe I should email him LOL

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:43 pm

jwar wrote:Sooooooooo could I do this myself fairly easily is what I'm getting after? Could I just connect the output of Mini #1 to the input of Mini #2 (I mean the pcb's) or would there have to be something special to regulate the power? BRIAN!!!!!! BRIAN!!!! HELPS!!!!!! HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Maybe I should email him LOL

probably best to email my dude. :thumb:
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:24 pm

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
jwar wrote:Sooooooooo could I do this myself fairly easily is what I'm getting after? Could I just connect the output of Mini #1 to the input of Mini #2 (I mean the pcb's) or would there have to be something special to regulate the power? BRIAN!!!!!! BRIAN!!!! HELPS!!!!!! HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Maybe I should email him LOL

probably best to email my dude. :thumb:

My bad. I was just excited and horny. :)

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:14 am

BRIAN!!!!!!!!!! BRIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW YOU'RE BUSY! I await your response good sir! I AWAIT! :) lol

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:30 pm

we gonna do it
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Next

Return to smallsound/bigsound