cloudsleep delay



Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby hazelwould » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:58 am

Yea, I'm kinda holding out for this and the Fairfield one.
hazelwould

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3591
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:35 pm

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby amnesiac305 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:45 am

hazelwould wrote:Yea, I'm kinda holding out for this and the Fairfield one.


Yes
Excellent Transactions: monkeydancer, dorfmeister, Rygot, bronzetalon, PumpkinPieces, Wes Mantooth, Deltaphoenix, Blooghost, Fuzz_Pi, Neanderthal Head, lordgalvar
amnesiac305

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby MrNovember » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:28 pm

amnesiac305 wrote:
hazelwould wrote:Yea, I'm kinda holding out for this and the Fairfield one.


Yes

Holding out for this as well!
Also going to finally buy a TAFM at the same time.
It's going to be an amazing day when those both show up at my door!
MrNovember

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2811
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: GTA

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby misterstomach » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:18 pm

i haven't been on the forum a bunch recently and have somehow totally missed this thread. after the last one enquiring about delays, i was interested. anyway, this looks awesome. knobs are way more practical for a dude in my position than joysticks. i also like the horizontal orientation a lot better. the only thing i would throw in, to give my two cents, is to make the modulation foot switchable. like, the horizontal version probably has room for another footswitch. don't know how feasible that is, but it makes a delay much more usable in a live context to have that. i would probably buy it based on that alone if it had it. i bought a disaster transport pretty much for that reason. it's an awesome delay too, but that sold me. a big headache with my dmm is that if i want to use it, i have to have another delay on my board to handle non-modulated duties.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 pm
Location: portland, or

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby Fuzz_Pi » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:54 am

misterstomach wrote:i haven't been on the forum a bunch recently and have somehow totally missed this thread. after the last one enquiring about delays, i was interested. anyway, this looks awesome. knobs are way more practical for a dude in my position than joysticks. i also like the horizontal orientation a lot better. the only thing i would throw in, to give my two cents, is to make the modulation foot switchable. like, the horizontal version probably has room for another footswitch. don't know how feasible that is, but it makes a delay much more usable in a live context to have that. i would probably buy it based on that alone if it had it. i bought a disaster transport pretty much for that reason. it's an awesome delay too, but that sold me. a big headache with my dmm is that if i want to use it, i have to have another delay on my board to handle non-modulated duties.


+1 About the joysticks for sure, I think they're silly on anything but drone boxes. I especially don't like the idea of having delay time and feedback together on a joystick. Maybe have a switch which switches those controls between discrete knobs and joysticks?

As for foot switchable modulation? never got why anyone would find that all that useful.
Fuzz_Pi

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:28 pm
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby misterstomach » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:07 am

cause often i like some delay on gain heavy parts and distorted leads, but don't want the modulation muddying it up more. then i want some awesome chorus or vibe-y modulated delay on the clean parts. usually these different needs will occur during the course of one song and there's never a time where i'm not playing to bend over and twiddle the damn knobs and hope i got them to the right place. i for one, have never understood why anyone would find it useful to just always have the modulation on, unless you only want one delay sound for a pedal or are one of those dudes that spends a bunch of a set squatting down and twiddling knobs and not playing the guitar.
ryan summit wrote:Damn these fuckin bullshit techherpes
misterstomach

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1475
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 pm
Location: portland, or

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:34 pm

so many options, only so much space to work with!
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3929
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby skullservant » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:54 pm

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:so many options, only so much space to work with!


I know that feel all too well :cry:
DIRGE ELECTRONICS.
90+ good dealings: HERE

cobascis wrote:pre-wedding dirge is vintage dirge

spacelordmother wrote: ILF DIRGE KVLT
skullservant

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 16460
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am
Location: BALTIMORE

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby MrNovember » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:51 pm

My board really really needs another delay
Actually both my boards need another delay
Really can't wait for this
MrNovember

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2811
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:24 pm
Location: GTA

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby univalve » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:24 pm

The Name of The Delay reminds me of a little Girl that said to her mom after seeing early in The Morning fog hanging on The plains: "now i know where The clouds are sleeping at Nigh."
abandoned mono / analog pattern robots / slowgold
bewatersound wrote:can someone please make a demo with an assload of fuzz and dirt?
univalve

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5939
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby neonblack » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm

univalve wrote:The Name of The Delay reminds me of a little Girl that said to her mom after seeing early in The Morning fog hanging on The plains: "now i know where The clouds are sleeping at Nigh."


That's Fucking beautiful man.
neonblack

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 7345
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:00 am
Location: Wilmington, NC

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby kosta » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:33 pm

neonblack wrote:
univalve wrote:The Name of The Delay reminds me of a little Girl that said to her mom after seeing early in The Morning fog hanging on The plains: "now i know where The clouds are sleeping at Nigh."


That's Fucking beautiful man.

Totally beautiful. That rules.
Object Object : Soundcloud
A lil dreamy, a lil noisy.
kosta

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5301
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby Joe Gress » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Image
awesome signature with witty quotes from all you fuckers :)
Joe Gress

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2779
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 pm
Location: Pueblo Colorado

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby breitnersn » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:42 am

Soooo... what's up with this? :hello:
breitnersn

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:56 pm
Location: Alt-Treptow

Re: cloudsleep delay

Postby ChetMagongalo » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:51 am

breitnersn wrote:Soooo... what's up with this? :hello:

http://www.smallsoundbigsound.com/products/no-memory/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/crazyfalconX/videos
rustywire wrote:Post your battle jacket of wrong bands

psychic vampire. wrote:I believe all authorities should be destroyed?
ChetMagongalo

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4382
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:22 am
Location: Denton, TX

PreviousNext

Return to smallsound/bigsound



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.