fuck vs mini

Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Re: fuck vs mini

Postby ummohyeah » Wed May 30, 2018 10:00 pm

baremountain wrote:
waltdogg wrote:
baremountain wrote:FINALLY ORDERED AN OG FUCK AND SHE'S BEAUTIFUL

wait. what the fuck. i own that fuck (#255) now but the box is gone. and i definitely didn't get it from you evan.

lmao I sold it here to a greenmario or somesuch iirc? Shipped it down to Houston when funds got too tight :cry: FWIW, it didn't come to me in its box so the last owner is probably where that was left.
Glad to see it made it to you though!

I sold that to you Evan, in January of '17 :D

Pretty sure I sent it with the box because it's definitely not here.

I remember messaging you asking if you still had the pedal and you said you'd moved it on... I still miss it and would love to have this version of a Fuck again.
ummohyeah

committed
committed

Postby SonicReducer » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:32 am

I used my F@ck overdrive live the other week..It's a great boost/OD, I find the 'crackle' works best when the pedal is supplied with a constant signal like a loop
SonicReducer

interested
interested

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:16 am

SonicReducer wrote:I used my F@ck overdrive live the other week..It's a great boost/OD, I find the 'crackle' works best when the pedal is supplied with a constant signal like a loop

:thumb: i agree in the sense that the crackle works in a more interesting way with more constant, yet fluctuating signals, but it's also got a really nice way that it changes the character of another fuzz or distortion if placed after them.
smallsnd/bigsnd

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby waltdogg » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:57 pm

ummohyeah wrote:
baremountain wrote:
waltdogg wrote:

wait. what the fuck. i own that fuck (#255) now but the box is gone. and i definitely didn't get it from you evan.

lmao I sold it here to a greenmario or somesuch iirc? Shipped it down to Houston when funds got too tight :cry: FWIW, it didn't come to me in its box so the last owner is probably where that was left.

I remember messaging you asking if you still had the pedal and you said you'd moved it on... I still miss it and would love to have this version of a Fuck again.

i'm pretty sure i gave this fuck to peteebee after his house burned down. although i had two horizontal fucks with this exact same graphic. one might've had the og box, but it definitely wasn't #255. the other i sold or traded away. i still have one fuck on my pedalboard but no more fucks or minis on backup duty.
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ummohyeah » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:30 pm

waltdogg wrote:
ummohyeah wrote:
baremountain wrote:
waltdogg wrote:

i'm pretty sure i gave this fuck to peteebee after his house burned down. although i had two horizontal fucks with this exact same graphic. one might've had the og box, but it definitely wasn't #255. the other i sold or traded away. i still have one fuck on my pedalboard but no more fucks or minis on backup duty.

The Fuck pictured I bought in December of '16 off Reverb. I sold it later to a poster here. I listed it with its box and as such shipped it with its box. The seller I bought it from said they were the original owner. That photo was (I think) taken by them which I re-used in my listing. I don't remember which # it was, and I didn't put that in my listing for it. Whatever number it was, it was fucking awesome.

It had this paint defect on the bottom, from resting on top of a cable for too long:

It was an awesome pedal and I sold it at the same time I sold a Smallsound/bigsound Hawk, both of which I regret to this day. I still have my Mini though, since 2014. Favorite pedal of all time for various reasons.
ummohyeah

committed
committed

Postby waltdogg » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:24 am

yup i remeber that odd mark on the bottom as well. who has it now, who knows. but the box was lost before i got it. w/e
D.o.S. wrote:Why do people eat steak that shit is gross

behndy wrote:lol. she thinks Brazil is wayyyy too unsafe. but i got PLANS.

MechaGodzilla wrote:man, fuck those big neutrik plugs
waltdogg

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to smallsound/bigsound