· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
where pizza is king and pedals are princesses <smallsoundbigsound.com> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: fuck vs mini

Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Bit unrelated, but could someone measure out their Fuck for me? Want to plan out the space for mine tomorrow.

Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:49 am

It's a 1590BB dude.

Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:21 am

Thanks!

Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:54 am

I didn't read any posts in any of the 8 pages and don't care, because the answer is and always will be: BOTH.

Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:32 pm

DADGBD wrote:I didn't read any posts in any of the 8 pages and don't care, because the answer is and always will be: BOTH.

:hug:

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:07 pm

monkeydancer wrote:And yet I'm thinking about swapping my fuck (that I swapped a mini for) back for a mini... I just remember the mini sounding so amazing.

Grass, greener etc

I think in the end it comes down to do you want the eq or the crackle.

haha and all those years after I traded that fuck to you I came back to getting one off my own shop for myself :lol:

no one seemed to want the pink fuck . I for one love it :)

Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:15 pm

traded one of my minis for a fuck that should be arriving today, now i have both. almost a year after being turned onto these pedals.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Had several of both. For me, the Crackle stomp is THE magic that really sets this circuit apart. Gotta love Bribri's mind for stage use.

Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:51 pm

DarkAxel wrote:
no one seemed to want the pink fuck . I for one love it :)

I sold my old grey mini just so I could buy a pink one when they came out. I would've done the same with my fuck except mine's etched. Brian picked the most awesome shade of pink.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:45 pm

Never found an overdrive I liked, but I'm definitely checking both of these out now.

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:05 pm

FINALLY ORDERED AN OG FUCK AND SHE'S BEAUTIFUL

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:46 pm

OG? Anything different from the current run?

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Speaking of minis, I bought mine a few months ago and like it a lot. Lovely.

I got mine off Reverb from Chicago Music Exchange and they had it listed as a V2. I didn't realize there were V2s, and I still haven't been able to find any info on what makes it a V2. What say?

C

Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:58 am

updated circuit board as far as i can tell.

my fuck is also an older one as well. from 2012. it has the same graphic as baremountain's fuck but it's an ink stamp instead and the pedal itself has the current layout.

Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:18 am

waltdogg wrote:updated circuit board as far as i can tell.

my fuck is also an older one as well. from 2012. it has the same graphic as baremountain's fuck but it's an ink stamp instead and the pedal itself has the current layout.

Ah, ok. Anything people like better/worse about the originals vs current? Trying to make an educated decision on this vs the Mini
Post a reply