Brian



Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

Brian

Postby Jwar » Sat May 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Are you going to stop all this touring nonsense soon and make some more pedals? Do we have to beg? We MISS you!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!


Baby come back! :cry: :cry: :cry:
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

User avatar
Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF
 
Posts: 17571
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:18 pm
Location: Inside your mother

Re: Brian

Postby wsas3 » Sun May 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Chankgeez wrote:True, but you can also use the Klon as a tremolo. Just stomp on the switch as fast or slow as you'd like.


Good dealings with: benjuro, hatshirt(2), Eric!, insubordination, theavondon, skullservant, Ilikewater, GardenoftheDead, AndyTran, behndy, JerryTRCD, StopReferencing, philibis, jfrey, bob the robot, Noise..., space60y(x2), jskadiang, Ryan(2), Helter, mordecainyc, many more
wsas3

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2409
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:24 pm
Location: NYC

Re: Brian

Postby Tigerbass » Sun May 20, 2012 8:30 pm

jwar wrote:Are you going to stop all this touring nonsense soon and make some more pedals? Do we have to beg? We MISS you!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!


Baby come back! :cry: :cry: :cry:



+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00o,000,000, :cry: :cry: :cry: ,000,000,000.99
私はファズを愛して = I love the fuzz.
Tigerbass

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 am

Re: Brian

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Mon May 21, 2012 12:05 am

i'm back from tour dudes! just had a REALLY hectic few weeks back trying to catch up with orders and mod requests, finalize new things, make other new ideas happen, general life stuff, etc. etc. all's good though and big hugs as always!
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3981
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: Brian

Postby univalve » Mon May 21, 2012 8:16 am

so are the mountains coming to serial productions?
will there be any screen prints in the future?
questions, questions...
:hug:
abandoned mono / analog pattern robots / slowgold
bewatersound wrote:can someone please make a demo with an assload of fuzz and dirt?
univalve

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6062
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Re: Brian

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Mon May 21, 2012 1:22 pm

univalve wrote:so are the mountains coming to serial productions?
will there be any screen prints in the future?
questions, questions...
:hug:


mountains soon-ish (like i always say). i've been doing these simple versions for some folks but ideally i'd like to bring out the big-size full version which maybe i guess should just be it's own thing? idk :idk:

screen prints? hopefully. i'm going back to hand-stamping shit until i can set up/get comfortable using my own rig since it's just too difficult to find good people to screenprint on aluminum. i talked to the awesome guys at earthquaker devices a while back who had some extremely helpful words and i'm meeting with a screenprinting guy in philly tomorrow who may be able to further guide me... i'd LOVE to get this going again. it just looks nice and professional but i need the facility to do smaller numbers of things (like one-offs!) and it's just not feasible to do that anywhere.
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3981
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: Brian

Postby univalve » Tue May 22, 2012 11:06 am

smallsnd/bigsnd wrote:
univalve wrote:so are the mountains coming to serial productions?
will there be any screen prints in the future?
questions, questions...
:hug:


mountains soon-ish (like i always say). i've been doing these simple versions for some folks but ideally i'd like to bring out the big-size full version which maybe i guess should just be it's own thing? idk :idk:

screen prints? hopefully. i'm going back to hand-stamping shit until i can set up/get comfortable using my own rig since it's just too difficult to find good people to screenprint on aluminum. i talked to the awesome guys at earthquaker devices a while back who had some extremely helpful words and i'm meeting with a screenprinting guy in philly tomorrow who may be able to further guide me... i'd LOVE to get this going again. it just looks nice and professional but i need the facility to do smaller numbers of things (like one-offs!) and it's just not feasible to do that anywhere.

Thanks! The "old" ones (about a year ago) look really fantastic!
I would be down for new pedals in screenprinting enclousures. One of each please :lol:
abandoned mono / analog pattern robots / slowgold
bewatersound wrote:can someone please make a demo with an assload of fuzz and dirt?
univalve

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6062
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Re: Brian

Postby e-vang » Sat May 26, 2012 4:10 pm

I am ready to jump on this train :) I think it will make a GREAT match with my Algal Bloom - i will consider myself Set, or not? Mariachi-ed too
GAS capacitors: Check
e-vang

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:09 am
Location: Athens, Greece


Return to smallsound/bigsound



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

cron
Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.