CEG St. Louis 04/20/12



Moderator: smallsnd/bigsnd

CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby julius_deane » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm

bronzeltron, Holy Snikes, and I were there, hangin' with Brian. I'm not sure why we didn't get a picture of the four of us, but anyway...

I did get a few pictures (mostly bad ones, mostly of gear).
You can see them here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjz2WxGJ

The band was great. Best show I've seen this year (and I've been to a few). The best part was watching a few people who were really up close retreat to the back. I assume they were there to see whatever band they were opening for. :P

Brian was SUPERnice and cool and went out of his way to hang out with us and talk gear and whatnot. I know this tour is almost over, but if they ever come near your home, do yourself a favor and go see them.
ILFinsta: grrnoise /// #sockgaze founding member
julius_deane

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm
Location: Saint Louis

Re: CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby bronzetalon » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Ya Brian was super nice and super cool...can't wait till to see em again.
bronzetalon

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:06 pm
Location: STL

Re: CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 am

it was my pleasure duders. you guys are all so friendly and interesting to talk to... as always i wish we had more time to hang but i'm sure i'll be back sometime. definitely need some pics next time!
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3981
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby univalve » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:00 am

Schnikes wrote me a mail how awesome the concert have been. Next time you guys are around here i will be there.
abandoned mono / analog pattern robots / slowgold
bewatersound wrote:can someone please make a demo with an assload of fuzz and dirt?
univalve

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6025
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Re: CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby Psyre » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:14 pm

Next time CEG hits STL, I am totally coming to that show too. Too close not to have a little ILF get together, I completely agree though, the show was the best I have seen for atleast a year, which is really refreshing, because you start to worry haha.
Psyre

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2678
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:10 am
Location: South East Michigan

Re: CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby Holy Schnikes » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:00 pm

julius_deane wrote:bronzeltron, Holy Snikes, and I were there, hangin' with Brian. I'm not sure why we didn't get a picture of the four of us, but anyway...

I did get a few pictures (mostly bad ones, mostly of gear).
You can see them here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjz2WxGJ

The band was great. Best show I've seen this year (and I've been to a few). The best part was watching a few people who were really up close retreat to the back. I assume they were there to see whatever band they were opening for. :P

Brian was SUPERnice and cool and went out of his way to hang out with us and talk gear and whatnot. I know this tour is almost over, but if they ever come near your home, do yourself a favor and go see them.

Agree completely with all of this!

univalve wrote:Schnikes wrote me a mail how awesome the concert have been.

Truth, live international updates and drunken emails were sent! :thumb:


We managed a few pics last minute, capturing this gem here:

Image
univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6590
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:05 pm
Location: Taint Louis

Re: CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby smallsnd/bigsnd » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:52 pm

oof what the fuck is my hair doing there??
smallsnd/bigsnd

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3981
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Re: CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby Holy Schnikes » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Haha, never made it to your hair, too Fixated on that Whipple-knee-bend.....
univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6590
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:05 pm
Location: Taint Louis

Re: CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby julius_deane » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:33 pm

Did someone steal Brian's shoes? WOT IZ GOIN ON WID UR FET?!
ILFinsta: grrnoise /// #sockgaze founding member
julius_deane

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1947
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm
Location: Saint Louis

Re: CEG St. Louis 04/20/12

Postby Holy Schnikes » Thu May 10, 2012 1:11 am

julius_deane wrote:Did someone steal Brian's shoes? WOT IZ GOIN ON WID UR FET?!

Those shoes were so badass I wouldn't be surprised if they were stolen but rest assured, he had 'em safely tucked in the van.
univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 6590
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:05 pm
Location: Taint Louis


Return to smallsound/bigsound



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.