· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
where pizza is king and pedals are princesses <smallsoundbigsound.com> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:17 pm

Yay

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:16 am

Hi guys ! First post ! :!!!:

Is there any more clips of this pedal ? I'd love to hear more of it.

How do you guys like it for shoegaze ? Can it do a massive wall of fuzz ?

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Welcome!
Before you get too excited about the Poly, know that there are only 20 around and most people don't sell theirs

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:46 pm

Thylacine Dream wrote:Welcome!
Before you get too excited about the Poly, know that there are only 20 around and most people don't sell theirs


true!

philippe wrote:Hi guys ! First post ! :!!!:

Is there any more clips of this pedal ? I'd love to hear more of it.

How do you guys like it for shoegaze ? Can it do a massive wall of fuzz ?


it's not necessarily a huge shoegaze-y type fuzz, though it can get there at times. also, i'm not sure of too many comprehensive demos of the poly-grace out there - perhaps i'll do a few more over the holidays to capture some of the sounds i catalogued in the settings thread... i really like it on keyboards a lot.

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:42 pm

Brian are you making more of these anytime in the future? Also....uhhhhhhhhhhh Blarg? BLARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm gonna get the Poly next week :!!!: . Any suggestions for the adapter? AC or DC. 9 or 18 volt. :idk:

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 pm

I just run it 9VDC off my pp2+.

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

777mick777 wrote:I'm gonna get the Poly next week :!!!: . Any suggestions for the adapter? AC or DC. 9 or 18 volt. :idk:


9v negative tip - same as most of your other pedlolz! you can daisy chain it but then the triangle switch will not work - for that you'll need to run it on it's own 1spot or an isolated power tap. DO NOT use AC power or 18v!

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:28 pm

jwar wrote:Brian are you making more of these anytime in the future? Also....uhhhhhhhhhhh Blarg? BLARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

nightterrors wrote:
jwar wrote:Brian are you making more of these anytime in the future?


nope! likely a different version(s) --- mono-grace --- at some point.

nightterrors wrote:
jwar wrote:Also....uhhhhhhhhhhh Blarg? BLARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!


in the pipeline with the rest of the stuff!

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:39 am

Hey all, just got my polygrace. Been diddling the knobs a bit and can't remember shit as far as what I liked, so I made a little template to help the other 19 of you keep track or what you like.
Attachments
Polygrace_Template.pdf
(4.08 KiB) Downloaded 359 times

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:44 am

chokeslam512 wrote:Hey all, just got my polygrace. Been diddling the knobs a bit and can't remember shit as far as what I liked, so I made a little template to help the other 19 of you keep track or what you like.

Right on! I misplaced the old handwritten diagrams I made so these will come in handy now. Thank you!

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:37 pm

chokeslam512 wrote:Hey all, just got my polygrace. Been diddling the knobs a bit and can't remember shit as far as what I liked, so I made a little template to help the other 19 of you keep track or what you like.


woah, too cool! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:58 am

So I tried to recall settings using the first diagram... not so good Al. Here's one with marks around the pots.

Love, chokeslam
Attachments
poly1-Model.pdf
(4.93 KiB) Downloaded 320 times

Re: poly-grace settings thread!

Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:44 pm

chokeslam512 wrote:So I tried to recall settings using the first diagram... not so good Al. Here's one with marks around the pots.

Love, chokeslam

These are really useful!
Post a reply