· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
extra special pedals handicrafted in lovely Akron, Ohio <earthquakerdevices.com>
Post a reply

Stereo Delay?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:26 pm

I'm sure this has come up before but would/could EQD ever consider producing a basic stereo delay? Like a Dispatch Master with stereo outs.

I have an old Arion SAD-1 and I actually love it. It offers the option of having wet/dry outputs OR having both outputs carry the delay signal.
But, it's made out of plastic and is a bit delicate (I only use it for table top stuff). Would be great to have something similar but with a sturdy, high quality
EQD build...

Also, it would be nice to have something with stereo capabilities that has a smaller footprint, (and let's face it, price point) than the Avalanche Run.

Thoughts?

Re: Stereo Delay?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:27 pm

While I don't disagree that EQD should do something like that...you could always have your Arion rehoused/upgraded.

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Jero wrote:While I don't disagree that EQD should do something like that...you could always have your Arion rehoused/upgraded.

You know, I think I poked around this option a while ago and somebody mentioned that the internals were fairly "delicate"/cheap to make re-housing a reasonable task.

Tue May 07, 2019 9:01 pm

I would just go for the Avalanche Run. It is definitely worth it. Easily one of my favourite delays!
Post a reply