Crimson drive with speaker cranker

Moderator: earthdevice

Crimson drive with speaker cranker

Postby burn0uts0n » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Hey everybody. I just got a crimson drive not long ago and love the thing. One of the best over drives i have used in my line up to date. Iw as wondering if anyone has used a speaker cranker with it to get a bit more gain out of the crimson. I do love what the crimson does but just want a little more push out of it to get a bit more chunk/fuzz out of it. Anyone done this yet? Or does anyone know of a vid anyone has posted of this combo?

Thanks ya'll in advance.
burn0uts0n

uncommitted
uncommitted

Re: Crimson drive with speaker cranker

Postby burn0uts0n » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:56 pm

2/8/14 - Update

I have bought the speaker cranker and put it in front of the crimson drive. All I can say is "damn, that sounds nice". for the record for anyone else wondering what these pedals sound like together, just plug them into a nice old fender champ and get the tone of a life time. I have finally found the tone I am looking for. Might post a video of what they sound like in the near future.
burn0uts0n

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Awesome, I'd imagine they sound great together.

Try it the other way around too with the Speaker Cranker after the Crimson Drive.

I'd like to hear 'em both ways.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby Casavettes » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:45 am

So far the crimson drive sounds good with anything I stack it with
Casavettes

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to EarthQuaker Devices