hclapp219

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Disaster Transport SR and The Warden

Postby Achtane » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Oh my god, that DT.
I will have it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Achtane

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby univalve » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Haha, wanted to Post this too.
If The comp is bass friendly i'm in.
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby kbit » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 pm

Achtane wrote:Oh my god, that DT.
I will have it.

Seconded :drool:
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby space6oy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:05 pm

:!!!: first glance i thought that was a new version of the ghost disaster, wonder what the reverb's like in senior...
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby pena_55 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Well that was quick! Very psyched!
Officer Bukowski wrote:I think pretty much any pedal is useful for SOMETHING. Even if it's broken you can use it as a door stop or put it in a sock and thump freaks with it.

Band Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/crimsonkid
Band Tunes: http://www.soundcloud.com/crimsonkid-1
pena_55

committed
committed

Postby Zeus » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 pm

That Disaster Transport Snr looks incredible. Can't wait to find out more.
Zeus

involved
involved

Postby crayola64 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Do we have any idea about price or release date?
Stuff for sale/trade: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=33163&p=614984#p614984
Good transations with: ronripper, guitarslinger21, julius_deane, space6oy, snipelfritz, benjuro, pumpkinpieces, magiclawnchair, pigmaker, bongoben, chatmatt, Monkey Boy, jbf3
crayola64

committed
committed

Postby space6oy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:55 pm

The Disaster Transport Sr is the much anticipated and updated reissue of the limited run Ghost Disaster pedal from 2010. Unlike the first version, which combined our Ghost Echo and Disaster Transport Jr., the Disaster Transport Sr was designed from the ground up to create an intense wash of lo-fi swirling tape styled echo. It features one darker 600ms modulated delay and one slightly brighter 300ms delay with reverb. Both delays can be run separately, in parallel or series (via the bleed control). When used in series/parallel, the SR will create awesome multi-head style rhythmic delays. In addition to being used as a straight delay, straight reverb, rhythmic delay, modulated delay and old school tape-style echo, it can also be used to create a wide variety of wacky sounds ranging from warped records, clanging flange, smooth chorus, echoed out squalls and various other-worldly effects that are unlike anything else. The switching was designed so each delay can be used individually or in tandem with both true bypass or trails. If you are a fan of old school tape delay and wild lo-fi sounds, you will get hours of enjoyment every time you plug into the Disaster Transport Sr.

Features:
• Delay A- 600ms delay with modulation with controls for Time, Repeats, Rate, Depth, Mix and Bleed

• Delay B- Reverb into 300ms delay with controls for Time, Repeats, Reverb Blend and Mix

• Individual switching for Delay A and B inputs and a master bypass switch, making trails or true bypass possible with no extra effort.

• Expression control for delay A repeats (create self oscillating squalls with delay A while still playing through delay B for an ultimate wash of echoed out noise!)

• Expression control for bleeding delay A out put into delay B (post reverb) to create rhythmic delays on the fly.

• Measures 5 5/8" x 4 5/8", powered by any 300ma 9v adapter for musical instruments.

• 100% Hand made one at a time in Akron, OH

• MAP: $345.00

The Warden Optical Compressor
The Warden is an optical compressor with a feature set usually reserved for studio grade units. Built with high grade components and internally powered by 18v, The Warden has loads of gain and sustain on tap and will allow everything from a heavy squash with fast attack and release to a wide open, “barely there” subtle sustain by backing off the ratio. The ratio controls how much the LED affects the LDR (basically, compression intensity), all the way up is full signal compression and more of the unaffected signal will come through as you back it down. It’s a cool and more useful control than the commonly found clean blend. The tone control is actually treble boost/cut which allows the tone coloration to go from warm to bright and lively and everything in between. Optical compression has a reputation for having more character than a VCA or FET based compression and The Warden is no exception. It is unlike any other guitar compressor on the market today!

Features:
• Optical compression with complete control over Tone, Attack, Release, Level, Sustain/Compression, and Ratio.