Postby dandy13 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:37 am

dandy13

involved
involved

Re: New Limited Edition Fuzz "Black Ash"

Postby univalve » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:02 pm

Sounds good. Maybe I need one...
abandoned mono / analog pattern robots / slowgold
bewatersound wrote:can someone please make a demo with an assload of fuzz and dirt?
univalve

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ceragan42 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:46 pm

....ordered.
ceragan42

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby ceragan42 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:11 am

P90 loaded Warmoth Thinline. Black Ash. BBE Sonic Stomp. Bad Cat Cougar 5. All tied together with a Beatbuddy and a pigtronix infinity looper.

Black Ash is the only dirt pedal I use here (Tumnus and Dunes both remain off). Of the other pedals you'll hear me switch on and off are an EHX Pitchfork (for bass at the beginning) Transmisser, Afterneath, and Avalanche Run. I also use a BBE Sonic Maximizer (my favorite pedal, and it's imperceptible to everyone but me) that's on all the time. For drums I'm using a Beatbuddy (with Waza Craft Delay and HOF reverb for weirdness) synced via midi to a Pigtronix Infinity for loops. Amp is the imported Bad Cat Cougar 5 for guitar, Beatbuddy into a Marshall Acoustic amp.
ceragan42

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby dandy13 » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:12 am

I didn’t want to buy this pedal based on the fact that I don’t need it and the ad copy being a little too “crystal lattice”-y for my taste. In the end however, as I was watching the last few tick away on CME’s Reverb page, gas and fanboism won the day. I feel dirty and ashamed. The best I can hope for is hopefully my guitar tone will be equally dirty and shameful with this thing plugged in.
dandy13

involved
involved

Return to EarthQuaker Devices