NDFD!

Moderator: blackout_kyle

NDFD!

Postby Gunner Recall » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:25 pm

...because it's new Dual Fuzz Day!

:omg:
Yes, this is why I traded the whetstone.

Do these suckers have v2 muskets in them? I can't remember.
There are some that call me...morningstaru?
Gunner Recall

Re: NDFD!

Postby stanimal » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Wow, that pedal seems so freaking out there with that paint scheme etc... :omg:
blooghost wrote: I am here because Heaven is for fucking squares and Hell has no fuzz :animal:

Officer Bukowski wrote:Sorry like half of the people I know are fictional tv characters.

devi ever wrote:Seriously... nothing but ultimate holy fuzz love for you guys. :love: :hug:
stanimal

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby magiclawnchair » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:23 pm

:cool: :omg: :love:

that is purrrdy!!! :joy:
:flame:
"You sir, broke my speakers." - Jero
"I'll be the short-haired dummy headbanging like I've still got my old metal hair over in the corner." - jrmy
"And if you're going to sell something why not come and chat for a while... :( " - smile_man
"GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!" - ST :animal:
http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicLawnChair
http://www.myspace.com/owlcambridge
shop http://fuzzhugger.com/fhfx.html today! :poke:
magiclawnchair

FUZZHEROSAURUS
FUZZHEROSAURUS

Postby Nychthemeron » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Dual Fuzz will punch you in the face with tones. I call the first fist "Musket" and the second one "Fix'd." They will FUZZ YOU UP.
Do you like listening to homemade music? Me too. Why don't you try one of mine?

Current ILF Love: OHNOHO CHK CHK BOOM, Mellowtone Melx Fuzz 2, EQD Dream Crusher, Devi Ever ID, Dr. Scientist Proto-Miniberator - new vids eventually

some mysteries are best unsolved
Nychthemeron

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby blackout_kyle » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:22 pm

Nychthemeron wrote:Dual Fuzz will punch you in the face with tones. I call the first fist "Musket" and the second one "Fix'd." They will FUZZ YOU UP.

this.
blackout_kyle

committed
committed

Postby Gunner Recall » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:44 pm

The fist really is appropriate.

This is my first experience with the fix'd and I'm impressed...it's like 3 or 4 different pedals all rolled into one.
I need more time to play with the boost and lower gain OD-ish sounds, but they seem very usable.
Flip everything on and you have this crazy sputtering exploding fuzz face. Stack it with the musket (m/f) and it's like the fuzz gods are going elbow deep into your speakers.
There are some that call me...morningstaru?
Gunner Recall

Postby .homewrecker. » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:24 am

I think all the duals are V1 and all the Twosomes are v2.

There's a certain someone on HC I won't name selling his dual for $500... :facepalm:

I low my Twosome, the Fix'd is equally as awesome as the Musket. I miss it :(
EGC:Matamp:Acoustic
.homewrecker.

interested
interested

Postby stanimal » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:31 pm

heheheh, with all due respect to the Twosome's stock design (it is quite brilliant and what makes it a Twosome) the dual switchable option is :love: :love: :love:

i loved the Twosome as soon as i got it, knew it wasn't going anywhere..... then Kyle and the Blackout crew showed up and he told me how to make it switchable.... it's like buying a really really good car, falling in love with it because it gets great mileage and makes you giggle whenever you use it.... and then the guy who sold it to you says, "oh by the way, that's actually a ferrari....." :love: :love: :love: :love:

OH, and gunner, seeing as how it's our trade that has landed you in this situation... i do hope you enjoy your ferrari as much as i enjoy mine....
blooghost wrote: I am here because Heaven is for fucking squares and Hell has no fuzz :animal:

Officer Bukowski wrote:Sorry like half of the people I know are fictional tv characters.

devi ever wrote:Seriously... nothing but ultimate holy fuzz love for you guys. :love: :hug:
stanimal

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Blackout Effectors