Fubar

Moderator: blackout_kyle

Re: Fubar

Postby Eivind August » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:56 am

Received mine today! :!!!: Haven't played with it yet, but it looks hawt in person, and I got a sexy Crystal Dagger t-shirt. Will post some impressions (and a demo!) when I have the time to check it out.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Clean Channel » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:40 am

Looking forward to reading your thoughts!
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:23 am

Ok, so I have some hours with it now. This thing is pretty cool. It does some insane, starved and scrambly low-gain stuff, as well as subby synth madness, drones and squeals. All the knobs seem to have very wide ranges, and small adjustments can make a big difference in sound. The knobs seem interactive - tweaking one will make a difference for the others. Still, it's quite intuitive. Being able to switch between two 'sag'-settings via the second footswitch is great fun, and plugging in an expression pedal is simply crazy.

Have shot a lot of material for a demo already (always film them while I'm still learning, because the element of surprise makes everything moar bettar), will probably post it sometime during the weekend. Probably tomorrow.

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Clean Channel » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:26 am

Looking forward to seeing your demo!
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby neonblack » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:23 am

Yeah this one is high on my list for sure. I wanted the fuzz bear but it was so...ugly hahaha

And the sag switching makes me happy.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby blackout_kyle » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:03 pm

Eivind August wrote:Ok, so I have some hours with it now. This thing is pretty cool. It does some insane, starved and scrambly low-gain stuff, as well as subby synth madness, drones and squeals. All the knobs seem to have very wide ranges, and small adjustments can make a big difference in sound. The knobs seem interactive - tweaking one will make a difference for the others. Still, it's quite intuitive. Being able to switch between two 'sag'-settings via the second footswitch is great fun, and plugging in an expression pedal is simply crazy.

Have shot a lot of material for a demo already (always film them while I'm still learning, because the element of surprise makes everything moar bettar), will probably post it sometime during the weekend. Probably tomorrow.

Looking forward to this as well!
blackout_kyle

committed
committed

Postby Eivind August » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:37 pm

Here you go! A very neat, intuitive and great sounding piece of planet-devouring equipment.

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Jero » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:54 pm

Awesome! There were a few moments that have me really considering making the upgrade.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby neonblack » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Man that sounds even better than I hoped. GAS IGNITED.

I was thinking of getting a Four Eyes for weirded out fuzz tones but I think this might be more what I'm looking for.
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Inconuucl » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:06 pm

Uuuunf. That had me going. :drool:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Clean Channel » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:28 pm

Great video! Everything about that vid made me want it more!!!

Except... wait, what? Top-jacks but side-mounted power?? Gahhhh! It won't fit in the spot I had planned on my all-top-mounted board.
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby blackout_kyle » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:08 pm

Eivind August wrote:

Here you go! A very neat, intuitive and great sounding piece of planet-devouring equipment.

:poke: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
blackout_kyle

committed
committed

Postby Eivind August » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:13 pm

Thanks, guys. It's a fun ride, and it's worth noting that it does low and medium gain better than most other noise fuzzes I've played around with.

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby infamousalien » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Eivind August wrote:

:thumb: :thumb: :omg: :!!!:

Damn. Now I want one.
infamousalien

experienced
experienced

Postby Inconuucl » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:24 pm

I have one in the mail, I'm super excited!
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Blackout Effectors