· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
handmade with precision & balls <blackouteffectors.com> <FB>
Post a reply

Re: Cadavernous...

Fri May 09, 2014 3:13 pm

neonblack wrote:I think Im gonna rent it from effectordie and test it against the Nimbus Im borrowing. Should be a fun little competition.

I just received one today and for what it's worth I dig it a lot more than the Nimbus.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:53 am

More opinions on the pedal? There aren't many videos online, but what I hear is amazing! And I love pedals with warp/swell/oscillation buttons :)

Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:54 pm

It's quite possible I'll get one this month. Seems sweet and ambientish, just as I like it. A bit big, so I might have to put my Raptio besides the board.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Eivind August wrote:It's quite possible I'll get one this month. Seems sweet and ambientish, just as I like it. A bit big, so I might have to put my Raptio besides the board.

Or you could sell it to me... ;)

Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Oh, teh Raptiurz ain't goin' nowhere, sister. I think I've got an idea how to make it all fit. Now where's that saw...

Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 pm

very interested in this one as well - that momentary swell switch is calling my name!

Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:37 pm

How is the Cadavernous as a 'tweaking' pedal, as in a reverb that you can fuck around with over and over again to find new sounds? Or is it a 'set and forget' for most?

Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:16 am

I have had mine for a couple of weeks now. Its a pretty solid tweaker. the basic reverb sound is really great, but there are lots of ways to dial it in and come up with unique sounds.
Post a reply