Cadavernous...

Moderator: blackout_kyle

Re: Cadavernous...

Postby Fuzz_Pi » Fri May 09, 2014 3:13 pm

neonblack wrote:I think Im gonna rent it from effectordie and test it against the Nimbus Im borrowing. Should be a fun little competition.

I just received one today and for what it's worth I dig it a lot more than the Nimbus.
Fuzz_Pi

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Atrox » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:53 am

More opinions on the pedal? There aren't many videos online, but what I hear is amazing! And I love pedals with warp/swell/oscillation buttons :)
Atrox

committed
committed

Postby Eivind August » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:54 pm

It's quite possible I'll get one this month. Seems sweet and ambientish, just as I like it. A bit big, so I might have to put my Raptio besides the board.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby neonblack » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Eivind August wrote:It's quite possible I'll get one this month. Seems sweet and ambientish, just as I like it. A bit big, so I might have to put my Raptio besides the board.

Or you could sell it to me... ;)
neonblack

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Oh, teh Raptiurz ain't goin' nowhere, sister. I think I've got an idea how to make it all fit. Now where's that saw...
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby The Pipes of Drone » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:27 pm

very interested in this one as well - that momentary swell switch is calling my name!
The Pipes of Drone

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby AngryGoldfish » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:37 pm

How is the Cadavernous as a 'tweaking' pedal, as in a reverb that you can fuck around with over and over again to find new sounds? Or is it a 'set and forget' for most?
Catalinbread⁞⁞Earthquaker Devices⁞⁞Strymon⁞⁞Smallsound/Bigsound
Iron Ether⁞⁞Black Arts Toneworks⁞⁞Dr. Scientist⁞⁞Fairfield Circuitry
Tom Anderson⁞⁞Ibanez⁞⁞Guild⁞⁞Gretsch⁞⁞Fryette⁞⁞Audio Kitchen

Doom Room - type fast, riff slow
AngryGoldfish

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby starmansam » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:16 am

I have had mine for a couple of weeks now. Its a pretty solid tweaker. the basic reverb sound is really great, but there are lots of ways to dial it in and come up with unique sounds.
starmansam

committed
committed

Previous

Return to Blackout Effectors