Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz



Moderator: blackout_kyle

Re: Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz

Postby Clean Channel » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:47 am

MannequinRaces wrote:I think I've made my choice... I will wait for the SSTwosome! :joy: It's gonna be hard to not spend money on another pedal but... I think it'll be worth the wait!


Good choice! :thumb:
Clean Channel

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:03 am
Location: Canada

Re: Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz

Postby MannequinRaces » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:06 am

Price be around $315 you think or more since it's a special edition?
Quirky music for quirky people can be found at http://mannequinraces.bandcamp.com/!
elbandito wrote:I returned it a month later because drummers don't like to count
MannequinRaces

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Re: Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz

Postby helgirg » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 am

MannequinRaces wrote:Price be around $315 you think or more since it's a special edition?


I think the VST-Twosome was $315 so the SST-Twosome should be around that.
Amps: Orange AD30HTC+PPC212C, Orange AD15/12, Fender Champ HW
Guitars: Fender USA Deluxe Strat, Fender USA Series Tele, Fender Baritone Special, Fender Strat MIM, Gibson SG-3, Gibson SG Classic.
Pedals: Dirt Transmitter, Bit Commander, Organizer,Talons, POG, Twosome, Manx Loaghtan, LP Kalamazoo, King of Tone, Empress Tremolo, Timeline, Hall of Fame.
http://bennycresposgang.bandcamp.com/
helgirg

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 pm
Location: Iceland

Re: Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz

Postby helgirg » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:30 am

Clean Channel wrote:VSTwosome = Musket v.2 and Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe (limited run of 100 from PGS, released October in 2010)

SSTwosome = Blunderbuss and Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe (soon to be released from PGS. Limited run? When?)

VSTwosome:
Image

SSTwosome:
Image

Looks like there is more distance between the bypass switches on the SSTwosome.
Better put on my boots for A/B switching :)
Amps: Orange AD30HTC+PPC212C, Orange AD15/12, Fender Champ HW
Guitars: Fender USA Deluxe Strat, Fender USA Series Tele, Fender Baritone Special, Fender Strat MIM, Gibson SG-3, Gibson SG Classic.
Pedals: Dirt Transmitter, Bit Commander, Organizer,Talons, POG, Twosome, Manx Loaghtan, LP Kalamazoo, King of Tone, Empress Tremolo, Timeline, Hall of Fame.
http://bennycresposgang.bandcamp.com/
helgirg

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 pm
Location: Iceland

Re: Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 am

MannequinRaces wrote:I think I've made my choice... I will wait for the SSTwosome! :joy: It's gonna be hard to not spend money on another pedal but... I think it'll be worth the wait!


I'm jealous. :D

:zen: If you really think you're gonna spend your money on another pedal, give it to someone else to hold it for you. :zen:

:summon: That pedal's definitely gonna be worth it. :summon:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 37055
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz

Postby MannequinRaces » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:56 am

helgirg wrote:
MannequinRaces wrote:Price be around $315 you think or more since it's a special edition?


I think the VST-Twosome was $315 so the SST-Twosome should be around that.

Cool.
Quirky music for quirky people can be found at http://mannequinraces.bandcamp.com/!
elbandito wrote:I returned it a month later because drummers don't like to count
MannequinRaces

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Re: Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz

Postby MannequinRaces » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
MannequinRaces wrote:I think I've made my choice... I will wait for the SSTwosome! :joy: It's gonna be hard to not spend money on another pedal but... I think it'll be worth the wait!


I'm jealous. :D

:zen: If you really think you're gonna spend your money on another pedal, give it to someone else to hold it for you. :zen:

:summon: That pedal's definitely gonna be worth it. :summon:

:lol: I hope it's worth it. From all the demos I've watched and feedback I've heard from the fine ILF community I'm hoping this kicks some other fuzz off my board so I can consolidate things a bit! Even though I'm more of a set-it-and-forget-it kind of pedal player the tweak-ability and all the different tones in that pedal is amazing. Bring on the fuzz! :rock:
Quirky music for quirky people can be found at http://mannequinraces.bandcamp.com/!
elbandito wrote:I returned it a month later because drummers don't like to count
MannequinRaces

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Re: Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:36 pm

MannequinRaces wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:
MannequinRaces wrote:I think I've made my choice... I will wait for the SSTwosome! :joy: It's gonna be hard to not spend money on another pedal but... I think it'll be worth the wait!


I'm jealous. :D

:zen: If you really think you're gonna spend your money on another pedal, give it to someone else to hold it for you. :zen:

:summon: That pedal's definitely gonna be worth it. :summon:

:lol: I hope it's worth it. From all the demos I've watched and feedback I've heard from the fine ILF community I'm hoping this kicks some other fuzz off my board so I can consolidate things a bit! Even though I'm more of a set-it-and-forget-it kind of pedal player the tweak-ability and all the different tones in that pedal is amazing. Bring on the fuzz! :rock:


Yeah, I don't think you're gonna be disappointed.

Even if you are, I don't think you'll have a problem selling it.
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 37055
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe or Musket Fuzz

Postby MannequinRaces » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:11 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Yeah, I don't think you're gonna be disappointed. Even if you are, I don't think you'll have a problem selling it.

That's kinda what I was thinking. I'll be on vacation the next few days and am hoping PGS doesn't start selling them while I'm away. That would suck. Thanks again everybody for the help and feedback. I :love: the ILF community.
Quirky music for quirky people can be found at http://mannequinraces.bandcamp.com/!
elbandito wrote:I returned it a month later because drummers don't like to count
MannequinRaces

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 am
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Previous

Return to Blackout Effectors



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.