Post a reply

CRISTYLDHAGGYR info

Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:40 pm

Lend me your eyes:
http://www.blackouteffectors.com/

:group:

Re: CRISTYLDHAGGYR info

Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh man.......I gotta get one of these!! HUGE thanks for adding a blend to this for us bassists!!

Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:53 pm

i want to lend my ears

Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:39 pm

me like. yes, me do like.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Can't wait to hear clips of the production ones. Super cool duders.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:30 pm

You guys effin rule.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:48 pm

You had me at orgiastic.

Seriously though nicely done with the manual.
Nice mix of humor and knowledge, you just might save a few stupid emails/threads with that one.

...but probably not :lol:

Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:10 am

Gunner Recall wrote:You had me at orgiastic.

Seriously though nicely done with the manual.
Nice mix of humor and knowledge, you just might save a few stupid emails/threads with that one.

...but probably not :lol:

Probably not. :yay:

Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:56 pm

I NEED A DEMO.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:48 am

This is gonna cause me to sell some stuff to fund one of these (pedals, plasma, sperm.....can't decide).

Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:48 am

I just finished reading the manual (i normaly never do this but i am glad i did it this time)
Looks like you extracted the greatest features out of the Ring Stinger and put them together in one affordable box.

Great job Kyle i cant wait to rock some tunes with this monster!

Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Just. Plugged. Mine. In.

You weren't kidding about the BALLS with this pedal. Crystal Chainsaw is more like it.

I LOVE the variety of sounds available with this box and every one of them is completely usable. The fact that there is no fuzz control is total genius. Stomp the switch and duck for cover.

Adding in the octave or ANYTHING available on the right side and you've got my dream sound: a metal garbage can being ripped asunder. And yet the phaser is nice and subtle for when it's Blaxploitation time.

You really hit it out of the park with this one.

Kudos!

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:59 pm

stevecaratzas wrote:Just. Plugged. Mine. In.

You weren't kidding about the BALLS with this pedal. Crystal Chainsaw is more like it.

I LOVE the variety of sounds available with this box and every one of them is completely usable. The fact that there is no fuzz control is total genius. Stomp the switch and duck for cover.

Adding in the octave or ANYTHING available on the right side and you've got my dream sound: a metal garbage can being ripped asunder. And yet the phaser is nice and subtle for when it's Blaxploitation time.

You really hit it out of the park with this one.

Kudos!

Thanks dude. :!!!:

Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Hey Kyle -any word on whether the modulation-side mini is still coming out, and when?

Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:58 pm

jrmy wrote:Hey Kyle -any word on whether the modulation-side mini is still coming out, and when?

Hopefully around March. We're still trying to decide whether to lean it more toward phasing or the ringmod stuff. We could make it more of a straight-up mini phaser, for those that have a hard time justifying the full on Whetstone.

Anyway, I'm working on both minis simultaneously, now, but not sure if the releases will be simultaneous or staggered. :idk:
Post a reply