So how close will a Whetstone get to a Phase 45

Moderator: blackout_kyle

Re: So how close will a Whetstone get to a Phase 45

Postby veteransdaypoppy » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:03 am

Wizard wrote:but seriously, ask vdp how much phase i keep trying to put on his record. It's gonna happen with this thing. :yay:

"Phaser on everything."
"Dude, have you ever just gotten stoned and listened to phaser? NO? You're doing it wrong."
well i guess, but i just don't know.

dollys
veteransdaypoppy

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: So how close will a Whetstone get to a Phase 45

Postby Mudfuzz » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 am

Wizard wrote:Mudfuzz you make me excited.

i just ordered one.

I think phaser is my all time favourite modulation of all time, and if i were an effect and effects had sexes i would be phaser and me and phaser would be gay together

i'm seriously about to "ruin" all music with this. (other people don't like phaser as much as me? :idk: )

but seriously, ask vdp how much phase i keep trying to put on his record. It's gonna happen with this thing. :yay:

:thumb:
Yeah I started with a phase so I know where you are coming from.

I haven't used the WS on guitar much yet but I have to say...shit! just dreamy with my U2 bari! I will be doing clips this weekend, I would have last weekend but I ended up doing two gigs and had horrid indigestion on the second one where I could barry stand at times... still pulled of the gig with only a few clams :rock: so recovering kind'a blew doing anything on mon which I took off :cry:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Previous

Return to Blackout Effectors