UTTER STUTTER

Moderator: lawrence scaduto

Re: UTTER STUTTER

Postby Bellyheart » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:29 am

I think I remember reading that the pedal acts as a tremolo on it's own, but isn't unity. Any demo of how the tremolo sounds? I'm on the desperate hunt and this would be two birds one stone.
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lawrence scaduto » Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:55 am

i used it as a trem just yesterday and it was perfect. i had my amp driven pretty hard and there was no discernible difference in gain. maybe i need to make some "proper" demo vids showing clear how tos with my circuits.

first, i'll grow a soul patch, learn some pentatonic blues "licks" and use words like "gnarly", "true bypass" and name check some obscure member of Creed.
I make Pedalshttp://ohnoho.com
I sell pedal parts http://bitcheslovemyswitches.com
thinking of PMing? email lawrence at ohnoho dot com for the quickest response
lawrence scaduto

committed
committed

Postby Nychthemeron » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Woah,is it true that someone stole an Utter Stutter from your place that was sent back for fixing? WE MUST FIND THIS FIEND
Do you like listening to homemade music? Me too. Why don't you try one of mine?

Current ILF Love: OHNOHO CHK CHK BOOM, Mellowtone Melx Fuzz 2, EQD Dream Crusher, Devi Ever ID, Dr. Scientist Proto-Miniberator - new vids eventually

some mysteries are best unsolved
Nychthemeron

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby lawrence scaduto » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Nychthemeron wrote:Woah,is it true that someone stole an Utter Stutter from your place that was sent back for fixing? WE MUST FIND THIS FIEND

yeah. they weren't in my apt. it was in the vestibule of my building. between the front door and second door. the front door doesn't latch shut on it's own. it has to be pulled. some load maybe peaked in looking for some low hanging fruit. saw the box and went for it. he left all the packing materials behind. i wonder where it went....

hopefully usps will cover it. why the postal worker didn't buzz me when he delivered is beyond me. i saw him later in the day and told him what happened. he's a good dude but i'm not sure he learned the lesson that the door needs to be pulled shut. he kept saying, " i won't leave one here again." which is not what i want. assuming he'll leave the stupid ticket. because going to the PO to pick up a package is a good waste of an hour, no matter what time a day. last time i tried i was there 30 min after they opened and the line was huge. people were complaining that they showed up before they opened in in 30 min only saw 2 people.

:picard:

i'd rather be working.
I make Pedalshttp://ohnoho.com
I sell pedal parts http://bitcheslovemyswitches.com
thinking of PMing? email lawrence at ohnoho dot com for the quickest response
lawrence scaduto

committed
committed

Postby Bellyheart » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 pm

Yeah I've been in and out of there a lot recently. I missed a package and they apparently you can't do anything but wait until the next day for the package What a blue ball!
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby pothole » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 am

Just ordered up a 4 Track Mind yesterday...looking forward to this crazy thing..

update.....Got it today.......and I think I now get it. Thanks L...it's sweet actually.

pothole

committed
committed

Previous

Return to ohnoho