New song: "4 track tape hiss is desire"

Moderator: lawrence scaduto

New song: "4 track tape hiss is desire"

Postby lawrence scaduto » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:46 pm

I had this really old, beat up and rusty BOSS multieffects pedal. I found it in the garbage at a practice space years ago. Not sure what anyone threw it out. It sat on my shelf for a while. When I was going through crap to get rid of before I moved in with my lady I decided I should give it whirl before I say good by. Along with the 4 track cassette that needed to hit the road I found this awesome combination of tape compression and distortion that make the guitars sound like horns. I whipped out my Roland drum pad and played along to this layered analog awesomeness and thus the bed for this track was born. That was at least 5 or 6 years ago. I dumped the bed to the PC before the 4 track was ditched 3 or 4 years ago. Then 2 years ago I layered on most of the guitars and vocals. February 1st I redid most of the vocals, added piano and a little bit of percussion and struggled with the mix for far too long.

And now here it is for your pleasure.
I make Pedalshttp://ohnoho.com
I sell pedal parts http://bitcheslovemyswitches.com
thinking of PMing? email lawrence at ohnoho dot com for the quickest response
lawrence scaduto

committed
committed

Re: New song: "4 track tape hiss is desire"

Postby zeravla » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Geez man. This stuff is good. This, Drunk Billionaire, Know It Alls, See Something, hell, all of it. I'm gonna have to buy this when i get home. Seriously awesome.
zeravla

Supporter
Supporter

Return to ohnoho