Utter Stutter rules!

Moderator: lawrence scaduto

Utter Stutter rules!

Postby noisepunk » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 pm

I just received on of these BAMFs from a forum member, and I have to say I am not in the least bit disappointed; so far the worse thing I can say for this pedal is that I wish it had the current runs graphics (current afford a new one though :no: ), other than that it's amazing, and useful too; I can easily see myself using this in a band setting, which is what I worried most about it as the only other noise effect I own is mostly a novelty at this point. But this isn't, it's musical AND noisy.

I'm going to try and make some video-less sound clips within the numerical week, and I will of course post them.

Lawrence, you are seriously the man; if I ever have reason to buy another one of your pedals (the blowing up and BBS have caught my eye...), I won't hesitate so long as I haz duh moneyz.

Pretty useless post/thread, I know, I just needed to say something.
“Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.”- Neil Gaiman

"...maybe he's only a little crazy like painters or composers or... or some of those men in Washington"-Miracle on 34th St.(1947)
noisepunk

interested
interested

Re: Utter Stutter rules!

Postby lawrence scaduto » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:18 pm

when i started Ohnoho my goal was to take noise concepts and ideas and make them usable and musical. its sound like my plan is working.

thanks for the seal of approval.

I make Pedalshttp://ohnoho.com
I sell pedal parts http://bitcheslovemyswitches.com
thinking of PMing? email lawrence at ohnoho dot com for the quickest response
lawrence scaduto

committed
committed

Return to ohnoho