wolf computer schematic cleaned up and reposted

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

wolf computer schematic cleaned up and reposted

Postby eatyourguitar » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:53 am

people asked me for a schematic to what I think is the original wolf computer. I then realized that I never published one. so here it is. I am not %100 sure that the sag and volume pots are correct. the sag pot may not even be wired correctly. there was some debate on the internet. I like 250K for the output volume but that is probably not original. I think the original output volume was 500K but I do not know 500KA or 500KB. feel free to comment and post your strip board layouts.

originalwolfcomputer.gif
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF
eatyourguitar

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: wolf computer schematic cleaned up and reposted

Postby D Rock » Mon May 14, 2018 3:58 am

Thank you! I want to build one of these but have had trouble finding a schematic in the past.
D Rock

committed
committed

Return to DIY Effects