U N F I N I S H E D projects

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Re: U N F I N I S H E D projects

Postby LaoWiz » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:00 pm

frodog wrote:So, I moved this post here, because I think my scuffed Pixel clone will remain "unfinished" for a while.

Welcome to the family!
LaoWiz

Supporter
Supporter

Postby kosta » Wed May 02, 2018 5:39 pm

LaoWiz wrote:Also need to start debugging Kosta's Rocktave Divider which I've had for a year…

All good, man. You keep on truckin'.

:hello: :duck:
Object Object : Bandcamp | Soundcloud
A lil dreamy, a lil noisy.
kosta

Supporter
Supporter

Postby frodog » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:43 pm

LaoWiz wrote:
frodog wrote:So, I moved this post here, because I think my scuffed Pixel clone will remain "unfinished" for a while.

Welcome to the family!

Thanks!

Last few days I've been making a vero Parasit 8-Bitar, knobless and with some socketed caps. Changed the 4.7nf cap to 10nf, and then variable resistors on the input and output. Sounds awesome! Don't yet have an enclosure for it.

8-bitar.JPG
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:45 pm

Pixel clone is dope. I love that pedal.

All of Fredriks circuits are bomb and I highly suggest you buy at least one of his PCBs.. the pads are all huge and made for Tayda stuff. Get the Arcadiator and/or Into the Unknown. Both are super fun. The 3 knob corruptor is super juicy as well.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby frodog » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Yeah, Fredrik is cool! I did get a nice Sidescroller PCB from him which was fun to build, and I definitely plan to order a couple more soon.

Heck, I made a video for that 8-Bitar because I liked it so much (excuse quality please, it's my first time editing & uploading :omg: )

https://youtu.be/08H_ajDFO70
frodog

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to DIY Effects