Eatyourguitar.com is now eatyourguitar.myshopify.com

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Re: Eatyourguitar.com is now eatyourguitar.myshopify.com

Postby eatyourguitar » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:38 pm

Some of the parts kits are in stock and some of them are sold out. I might not restock parts kits. It takes time and money. It really doesn't make money. I do it so that my projects are available to a wider audience because I know that people are asking for it. If people on this forum want to help out other people on this forum by selling or giving parts for free that is a good thing. I love to see everyone helping each other sharing knowledge and parts for a common goal of building your own music equipment. That is what makes ilovefuzz one of my favorite places. Whatever I have left for parts kits is in limited supply so I'm definitely in no hurry to sell them all off. I do think that ordering parts is a big part of growing up. Tayda has everything at super low prices and fair shipping. You will need Jacks footswitches pots knobs and enclosures anyway so I don't see how you can avoid tayda.
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF
eatyourguitar

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aen » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:27 am

Zing! I just got some splitter PCBs and a D+++. Always wanted a Distortion Plus but never did anything about it.
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby eatyourguitar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:13 am

I have dark and normal PCB's for the distortion plus. these are the two schematics that have been included for a while. the dark version came after because of a customer that had a bright guitar with a bright amp. I am adding it to my store now. I will send you the order with an extra Distortion Plus Plus Plus Dark PCB to go along with the other two D+++ PCB and the 3 splitter blend PCB. I'm still not sure what the best value is for the blend knob but I am guessing probably not 10K or 100K. probably more like 20K or 50K. I have not built it yet. I rely on customer feedback to finish tweaking it. this is in the build doc anyway that you should experiment there.
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF
eatyourguitar

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby aen » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:00 am

Sounds freakin great, man!
Chankgeez wrote:
DWARFCRAFT: We are not fucking around this year.
aen

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby spacelordmother » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:18 pm

Just bought a couple pcb and parts kits for the splitter/blend. Thanks!
spacelordmother

HERO
HERO

Previous

Return to DIY Effects