· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Do-it-yourself pedal building

Forum rules

The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!
Post a reply

Dunn Deciever with a True Bypass Board Question

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 am

Hey guys! I snagged a few of the b stock Dunn Deciever PCB's he was selling and I just had a couple questions. I plan on using a daughter board for the bypass and footswitch. The deciever has a In, LED, Ground, and Out pad at the bottom, I assume these will hook up to my daughter boards equivilant pad? If thats correct will the LED just be bridged between the two boards? I can link to each board if that'll help. Thanks guy!

Re: Dunn Deciever with a True Bypass Board Question

Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:21 pm

If there's a dropping resistor feeding the LED pad on the main PCB, and the footswitch leg of the daughterboard simply connects to ground when effect is engaged then yes, you could theoretically stick one leg of the LED (observe polarity) on the effect PCB and the other on the daughterboard.

I'd want to confirm those states with a multimeter before assembly.
Post a reply