· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Do-it-yourself pedal building

Forum rules

The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!
Post a reply

Thanks Scott from Montreal Assembly! Built a mixer!

Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:17 am

I've been wanting one a simple pedalboard mixer for a long time, I have never seen one of yours once pop up. You encouraged me to find a simple mixer circuit online so I did and built my first mixer.

http://imgur.com/a/H51bl

I used a SHO clone PCB as the buffer/boost. Works great. I have all inputs on the front as you can tell and two parallel outputs on the back. I've also built a few fuzz pedals since and as you may be able to tell I'm quite anal about my wiring. Anyway I figure not bad for one of my first builds and thought I would share with you guys.

Happy Building!

Re: Thanks Scott from Montreal Assembly! Built a mixer!

Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:42 am

Damn, that looks great. The wiring is superb too.

Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:09 am

Very nice and clean! :thumb:

Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:56 pm

looks vnice. (:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:44 am

Thanks guys! I am about 2-3 months into building pedals now after buying pedals for years so I'm interested to see where this road leads me. I have some cool ideas already and can't wait to see how they work in reality.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:59 am

Sexy!

Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:59 am

Great looking mixer!
Post a reply