Interest in learning DSP

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Interest in learning DSP

Postby Confuzzled » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:15 pm

Hey all,

I'm interested in learning programming for pedals but have no idea on how to start or what direction to be pointed in. A friend of mine turned me onto code academy and sent me a few programming site links but I'm not sure where to start, what would I need...

Does anyone do this? Any help would be appreciated.
Confuzzled

experienced
experienced

Re: Interest in learning DSP

Postby cherler » Mon May 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Are you starting from scratch? If so check out the teensy uC's. You can also get their audio board. You can use their interface or do all the work yourself in code. You program it with Arduino so it's super easy. As far as learning real DSP techniques, let me know if you find anything good! :lol:
Instagram yo

Good dealin's: D.o.S.
cherler

experienced
experienced

Re: Interest in learning DSP

Postby Confuzzled » Wed May 03, 2017 10:36 am

cherler wrote:Are you starting from scratch? If so check out the teensy uC's. You can also get their audio board. You can use their interface or do all the work yourself in code. You program it with Arduino so it's super easy. As far as learning real DSP techniques, let me know if you find anything good! :lol:

Yup! Completely from scratch! I will def. check them out! Thanks!
Confuzzled

experienced
experienced

Return to DIY Effects