Aion Electronics

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Aion Electronics

Postby zZzZombie » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:51 am

Anyone use em im putting in an order for some pcb's soon they look pretty top notch and i like how he has the fool proof 3pdt wiring pcb even one for the klon that has a couple resistors.
zZzZombie

interested
interested

Re: Aion Electronics

Postby digi2t » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:30 am

I've done two builds; the Klon clone, and the monster Lab L5 preamp. I can't say enough good things about Aion. The boards are top notch, and well thought out. Buid docs are quite complete, and Kevin is always ready to respond to any questions regarding any of the projects (God knows I've bothered him enough with questions, I always got a response).

Here's my Klon clone (Refractor);

The L5;

I was lucky enough to get the enclosure and tag from him as well.

I'm now waiting with bated breath that he puts out the Guyatone PS-021 board soon. :poke:
"Turn down the amp, strum harder." - PRR

http://www.deadendfx.com/
digi2t

experienced
experienced

Return to DIY Effects