pcbway?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Re: pcbway?

Postby multi_s » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:50 am

ya i think its quite possible the prices are moving around a bit. in the end the prices are all in the same ball park, so as you pointed out shipping preference may make or break it for you even.

so far the only issue i had with pcbway since my last posts is that on a V scored panel, i had made 5 copies of to prototype, its like they broke/depanelized one of the 5 panels apart by accident/routing incident and then literally glued it back together and shipped it with the other 4 (which were fine) , lol.

also there is this place http://www.custompcb.com/ i did a 4 layer prototype with them a while back and it was good quality. price for low qty is not as good as pcbway/cart/itead but they have either a north american office or some very fluent sales people/the customer service/quality is very very good. bulk per sq/inch is a bit lower than itead but you pay a setup so... ymmv
multi_s

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to DIY Effects