WOLF COMPUTER

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Re: WOLF COMPUTER

Postby Tristan » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:44 am

If you're doing the boost then I would say put it in front, it really stabilizes the Wolf Computer and gives more sustain.
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby eatyourguitar » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:09 pm

PCB is pretty much all ready to go. I am not %100 sure what he put in there as a boost. anyone want to open them up? it is the same as a high five boost if you have one. I just need to know if you see opamp or transistor. if you see a transistor maybe you can get the part number. you can stuff two PCB's in one box if you want to add a boost for your build. I have LPB1 PCB's I can give away. I don't even like the LPB1.
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF
eatyourguitar

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby eatyourguitar » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:35 pm

build guide is up. PCB $5 free shipping.
WWW.EATYOURGUITAR.COM <---- MY DIY STUFF
eatyourguitar

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to DIY Effects