Line 6 Double Preset Mod

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Line 6 Double Preset Mod

Postby karmablock » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:50 pm

I've been modding my Dl-4 (new switches, looper mod, and new LEDs). I'm just about done but I can't get this mod to work completely. More specifically getting the LED part to work with it. I also tried another schematic for this mod but couldn't get it to work at all. Any ideas?
karmablock

experienced
experienced

Re: Line 6 Double Preset Mod

Postby whitepaws » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:50 pm

i'd solder them to the pins of the jack on the other side of the board instead of the fingers as a start, i believe switch the lugs that the led is attached to so that it switches on when the 10k resistor is in the circuit also i believe you don't need to jump it to the ground prong of that jack
whitepaws

interested
interested

Return to DIY Effects