Good Ohmage for Eye of God type thing...

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Good Ohmage for Eye of God type thing...

Postby markfrancombe » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:29 pm

Hi, new to the list BIG fan of Devi Ever Stuff!!

One Q. I always drooled at the Eye of God, but never got one cos, well most of my effects are stereo and I would need 2 (not really to do the feedback thing, but to retain the stereo image of the effects) so I was thinking of making my own, bastard son of Eye of God... One Pot is for overall level right? and one pot is the feedback mix (im guessing in parralel with the Eye??) But WHAT would be the correct ohmage for the pots, I dont want all the action just down one end of the pot, but then again I dont want a feeble control, that doesnt completely fade out the volume (the level control) or only send a BIT of the signal into feedback... I want it ALL!!

Hope this discussion of stealing a devi ever cincept aint ileagal on the list... I WOULD get an original (and might still) if I could use one, despite it being a simple curcuit... just that I cant use the current model as it...

Thanks in advance

M

(ps I may be having a bash at the video contest, if only this blasted birth of jesus crap would hurry up and get outa my way!!! )
markfrancombe

uncommitted
uncommitted

Re: Good Ohmage for Eye of God type thing...

Postby markfrancombe » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:14 pm

Aha... I think the answer was on
feedback looper help thread already!!!
markfrancombe

uncommitted
uncommitted

Return to DIY Effects