Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy)



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, Gunner Recall, metalmariachi

Forum rules
The DIY forum is for personal projects (things that are not for sale, not in production), info sharing, peer to peer assistance. No backdoor spamming (DIY posts that are actually advertisements for your business). No clones of in-production pedals. If you have concerns or questions, feel free to PM admin. Thanks so much!

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby karmablock » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:29 pm

Pink
karmablock

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 am
Location: Austin-ish, Texas

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:49 pm

Pink. Always pink.
http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer

Eivind August wrote:Well, if you don't really need anything, then don't buy anything? :idk: Spend money on beer, clothes, or better yet, start saving. Travel somewhere you've never been before. Invest.
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby JTurbide » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:57 pm

Voted pink but what about white with pink logo/letters ? just a thought
JTurbide

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Montreal

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby SquareWaveFuzz » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:59 am

Pink it is then I guess :lol: , unfortunately my powdercoater friend's a no go since he's got a new job :( . Luckily I still have some pink paint from an abandoned project that's the perfect pink
D.o.S. wrote:What the fuck? You're fucking English how do you not like Pink Floyd? Disastrous dude, cultural depravity at its worst
SquareWaveFuzz

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:57 pm
Location: Portsmouth, U.K.

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby SquareWaveFuzz » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Started priming the enclosure today and sorted the graphics, adding the logo I'm going to start using for all my pedal projects to the bottom because, fuck it, I put more effort into this than anyone in St. Petersburg ever did :lol:

Image
Image
D.o.S. wrote:What the fuck? You're fucking English how do you not like Pink Floyd? Disastrous dude, cultural depravity at its worst
SquareWaveFuzz

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:57 pm
Location: Portsmouth, U.K.

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:38 pm

You mean Leningrad
http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer

Eivind August wrote:Well, if you don't really need anything, then don't buy anything? :idk: Spend money on beer, clothes, or better yet, start saving. Travel somewhere you've never been before. Invest.
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby Iommic Pope » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:36 pm

I know you just printed that, but i think you seriously need to consider an arcane design like your logo there for the face of the pedal.
Because that is fucking rad.
WWPD?
popvulture wrote:I'm no doctor, but I've got a feeling that taint spasms are directly related to dick hiatus.
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:37 pm

There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. …………….0.............Sweet dealin's: here
"… and they have to tell Ornette that he cannot play the trumpet and violin." - Miles

"Well, I'm not a fan of reverb on guitar, but I like to create space using a lot of delays." - Robin Guthrie
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27977
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby SquareWaveFuzz » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Iommic Pope wrote:I know you just printed that, but i think you seriously need to consider an arcane design like your logo there for the face of the pedal.
Because that is fucking rad.


:hug: I would, but i'm too picky when it comes to graphics, it would take me a year to design something I was happy with :lol:

Paint progress; Pretty 'N' Pink

Image
D.o.S. wrote:What the fuck? You're fucking English how do you not like Pink Floyd? Disastrous dude, cultural depravity at its worst
SquareWaveFuzz

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:57 pm
Location: Portsmouth, U.K.

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:10 pm

Pinks adequately :thumb:
http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer

Eivind August wrote:Well, if you don't really need anything, then don't buy anything? :idk: Spend money on beer, clothes, or better yet, start saving. Travel somewhere you've never been before. Invest.
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby Iommic Pope » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:39 pm

SquareWaveFuzz wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:I know you just printed that, but i think you seriously need to consider an arcane design like your logo there for the face of the pedal.
Because that is fucking rad.


:hug: I would, but i'm too picky when it comes to graphics, it would take me a year to design something I was happy with :lol:

Paint progress; Pretty 'N' Pink

Image

:lol: Thats fair enough.
Paint looks good!
WWPD?
popvulture wrote:I'm no doctor, but I've got a feeling that taint spasms are directly related to dick hiatus.
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy) *Colour Poll

Postby SquareWaveFuzz » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Quick mock up post-graphics, the lettering on "BIG MUFF" cracked a little bit, but I don't actually mind how it looks so :idk:

Image
D.o.S. wrote:What the fuck? You're fucking English how do you not like Pink Floyd? Disastrous dude, cultural depravity at its worst
SquareWaveFuzz

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:57 pm
Location: Portsmouth, U.K.

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy)

Postby Iommic Pope » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:33 pm

Yo thats hot.
WWPD?
popvulture wrote:I'm no doctor, but I've got a feeling that taint spasms are directly related to dick hiatus.
Iommic Pope

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: Frimmin' on the Fram

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy)

Postby spacelordmother » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:08 am

Iommic Pope wrote:Yo thats hot.

So hot.
spacelordmother

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 4:45 pm
Location: Rochester, NY

Re: Fuck Collectors (Russian Big Muff Heresy)

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:27 pm

dope

bring it to Oslo!
http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer

Eivind August wrote:Well, if you don't really need anything, then don't buy anything? :idk: Spend money on beer, clothes, or better yet, start saving. Travel somewhere you've never been before. Invest.
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4516
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

PreviousNext

Return to DIY Effects



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.