· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Your band, other bands, singers, songwriters, more.
Post a reply

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Thanks and yes, not bad! *tip hat brim

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:01 pm

Just...just listen until the drop. :snax:

Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY3ulUDIinM

Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:13 pm

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am

Music from Saharan cellphones is a compilation of music collected from memory cards of cellular phones in the Saharan desert.

In much of West Africa, cellphones are are used as all purpose multimedia devices. In lieu of personal computers and high speed internet, the knockoff cellphones house portable music collections, playback songs on tinny built in speakers, and swap files in a very literal peer to peer Bluetooth wireless transfer.

The songs chosen for the compilation were some of the highlights -- music that is immensely popular on the unofficial mp3/cellphone network from Abidjan to Bamako to Algiers, but have limited or no commercial release. They're also songs that tend towards this new world of self production -- Fruity Loops, home studios, synthesizers, and Autotune.

In 2010, various versions of saharan cellphone music were released on cassette. Many of the songs were unlabeled, giving no insight to their mysterious origins. In the past year, the artists have been tracked down to collaborate on a commercial release. As such, 60% of the proceeds go directly to the artists.

NSFW: show

Last edited by comesect2.0 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:57 am

for all you irish serbian phukers, curtesy of a yugoslavic hillbilly in arkansas.

&&&
a person posted this on a page honoring a friend of mine who just passed ..and I dont hate it, :whateva: so..fucking life.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:53 am

comesect2.0 wrote:a person posted this on a page honoring a friend of mine who just passed ..and I dont hate it, :whateva: so..fucking life.

Sorry about your friend. :hug:

Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:17 pm

Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:50 pm

This is what I wanted their duets to be from the beginning :drool:
Post a reply