· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Your band, other bands, singers, songwriters, more.
Post a reply

The Eville Experience

Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:58 pm

My band is entering the studio to record the next song for our upcoming EP. Figured this is probably the best time to make a thread for the group and share our first song we released together. Its called "Olivia". Theres a webplayer on our site, so you can listen to it there:

http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/music/

Its also out on Spotify as well.

We also have a show coming up at the Hotel Utah in SF on December 12th. More details as I get them.

There should also be a music video for "Olivia" out some time early next year so keep an eye out for that.

Thanks y'all! :rock:

Re: The Eville Experience

Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:11 pm

Keep pushing, homie

Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:16 am

Deltaphoenix wrote:Keep pushing, homie

So we got done at the studio the other day. Place is called Airship Laboratories. All the people there were really nice to us and super accommodating. Lots of nice guitars. None of which are mine. :lol: I'll probably get to use the LP on future overdubs at least.

Heres a few photos. I'll be going back soon to lay down leads.

Still waiting on word for what time we"ll be going on on the 12th. But once I have that I'll share it here as well as a flyer.

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:00 pm

:rock: SHOW UPDATE BABYYYYYYY :rock:

Hotel Utah now has a page open to buy tickets for next Wednesday. $10, 21+, starts at 8pm. I'll leave the link here for any interested parties.
:zen: https://www.hotelutah.com/event/1795390-rose-gonzales-eville-san-francisco/ :zen:

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:03 pm

Flyer for the show this week. Hoping some of y'all will come out and hang. \,,/
We also shot some of our upcoming music video last night. All performance shots. Next up will be some more stuff for the "story" bit of the video, then hopefully have it out by the beginning of next year.

Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:15 pm

An Update:

The Eville Experience played a show over at The Milk Bar this past Thursday. I forgot to advertise it here and I apologize as we had some unfortunate circumstances happen this month.

Starting with our drummer Chris, who decided to exit the band at the beginning of the year. Usually when this happens you get the statement of "it was totally mutual, no bad blood blah blah blah"...and really, there wasn't any. He said he couldn't do it anymore, thanked us, we thanked him and that was that. Unfortunately he was unable to play the gig we had already booked, so we had to hire a drummer for the show and have double the practice to pull of the gig. Fortunately, we were able to hire a fantastic drummer for the show and she was able to get the material down super fast, and even improvised some stuff we'll probably use in the studio versions of songs we played. I'll leave a link to her gig salad page here cause she deserves the shout out.

So, whats next?

Well, currently we're on a week break from band stuff to recharge after having such a hectic month. After that, the plan is to head into the studio ether with the same drummer we hired or a new drummer, and get an EP recorded to shop around. We also are on the look out for a permanent drummer, so that is something we'll also be doing.

Also wanna extend an invite to anyone interested here who might be in drumming for us. If your curious, please shoot me a PM and I'll get you all relevant info and we'll go from there.

Heres some video from the show to give you guys an idea of how it went.

Genesis Valentine's Gigsalad page: https://www.gigsalad.com/drummer_san_francisco

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:07 pm

So a few updates!

We and our team recently recorded a live session at Expressions College out here in the bay. Really stoked to share that here and get that out in the world. We also have the music video for "Olivia" ready to go, just putting the finishing touches on some basic stuff right now.

After that, we're looking into playing more summer shows as well as recording an EP and securing a full time drummer instead of hiring session peeps all the time.

Heres our new logo. Pictures on our instragram: @evilleexperience. Peace.

Post a reply