Colored CD jewel cases - where can I buy them?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Colored CD jewel cases - where can I buy them?

Postby Abanoise » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:39 pm

Hi, I don't know if it's the right place for this topic, but since it concerns making and publishing music, it could be the right place...

Does anyone know where can I buy stocks of colored - and especially all black - CD jewel cases? We want to use them for an upcoming release but it seems quite difficult to find them...
Many thanks for any kind of help :thumb:
You're not a musician, you're a low frequencies generator!

Good deals: starcastic, multi_s, Ragged Trousers, phantasmagorovich x2, delaydecay, Aen, plotkin, TheOndrakGuy, Grandnoise, smallsnd/bgsnd, jskadiang, WtrPlyr, sp3k, AngryGoldfish, dan_abnormal, laekna x11, casperh7, FreakFlagRecordings, MEC x3, CaptainBoxman, wsf1234, durden26, Communarchy, painbeam, hipwaf, shrubber, chutneyfarmer, John, colossus, Jero, Jono, DarkAxel, Lebowsky, Eivind August, Snufkino, boneslygrifter
Abanoise

experienced
experienced

Re: Colored CD jewel cases - where can I buy them?

Postby lordgalvar » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:18 pm

https://www.verbatim.com/prod/storage-c ... lim-cases/

They have a Europe site too, but it always redirects me to the USA site. $20 for 50.

If I remember correctly, my UK friend said all his publishing and printing goes through Czech Republic...might be a place to look (no idea how to effectively search in Czech). Maybe you could hit up Bastl and see what they say (they run a label and have some in house manufacturing...maybe they could swing something for you).
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Abanoise » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Yeah, I found different colored slim sleeve, but no standard size and monochrome jewel case, like this one:

You're not a musician, you're a low frequencies generator!

Good deals: starcastic, multi_s, Ragged Trousers, phantasmagorovich x2, delaydecay, Aen, plotkin, TheOndrakGuy, Grandnoise, smallsnd/bgsnd, jskadiang, WtrPlyr, sp3k, AngryGoldfish, dan_abnormal, laekna x11, casperh7, FreakFlagRecordings, MEC x3, CaptainBoxman, wsf1234, durden26, Communarchy, painbeam, hipwaf, shrubber, chutneyfarmer, John, colossus, Jero, Jono, DarkAxel, Lebowsky, Eivind August, Snufkino, boneslygrifter
Abanoise

experienced
experienced

Postby Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:32 pm

spray paint might be an alternative?
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby lordgalvar » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:08 pm

Yeah, you ain't going to find that generally.

If you really insist on it, try contacting somebody on Alibaba or something like that...but you'll have to order thousands.

Spray paint, like the good doctor said...
Or just go the cardboard sleeve route with clear plastic holder.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby WORMDIRT » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:16 pm

Gardens
Daniel Plainview
Sick Sweat

AxAxSxS wrote:Open House Upper Decker Blumpkin would be the ultimate life achievement.
WORMDIRT

committed
committed

Return to Music