· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Your band, other bands, singers, songwriters, more.
Post a reply

Rock and Roll Killing Machine

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:27 pm

Revisited this album recently. Still a ripper. Even at the time of it's release I felt like this record didn't get the love it deserved. 17 years later this album is never talked about. On a personal level this album is up there with We Are The Romans, Jane Doe, and Calculating Infinity...at the time RnRKM was the one I listened to the most actually. Although, looking back it is easy to see that the other 3 were more influential.

There is something about the production on this album that makes it sound like pure chaos. Nothing else sounds quite like it, and none of Drowningman's other albums were ever as good as this one. Anyone else on here a fan of this record?

Re: Rock and Roll Killing Machine

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:48 pm

Will check it out!

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:48 pm

I remember this band and I had definitely heard songs off this record that I liked well enough, but for some reason I never got invested in it. I'll check it out again. I definitely rocked Botch and Converge hard enough during this era.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:44 am

I listened to calculating infinity at the gym the other night. I'll scope this one out. Thanks :)
Post a reply