.:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby Ghost Hip » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:03 am

https://plaza.one/

They have an app for android as well. Listen to it at work sometimes because its easy for me to read/respond to email/do work while listening. :lol:
mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

User avatar
moderator
moderator
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:11 am
Location: The Great Lakes

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:16 pm

actualidiot wrote:inb4 ya boi

YA BOI IS LATE TO THE PARTY

Unreality journeys is a e s t h e t i c as FUCK. They also do a lot of VR shit.



@ghostpipe666 on insta is super a e s t h e t i c as well. Theres lot of shit like that on insta if you know where to look.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.


ImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/music/
Bandcamp: https://lazaerus.bandcamp.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/laz%C3%A6rus/1376394512
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/djnever-1
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby Blackened Soul » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:36 pm

Inconuucl wrote:Only post aesthetic things in this thread.

Image
http://koorikuma.bandcamp.com/
Warning: The internet is a super serious place. Things you say in partial jest or light sarcasm might result in you getting labeled as a zealot by people with massive psychological hang-ups and enough time one their hands to write walls of text to prove to you that their existence is pointless and they are more ignorant than they perceive. Thank you.
Blackened Soul

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2710
Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am
Location: lost in the dark forests in my head

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby Inconuucl » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:57 pm

Blackened Soul wrote:
Inconuucl wrote:Only post aesthetic things in this thread.

Image

I prefer Cosmic Latte over Beige, beige is so passe.
Image




























:lol:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5719
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby Inconuucl » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:58 pm



This album is actually pretty perfect, shame the vinyl runs are rare and sell out immediately. :cry:
Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5719
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby rustywire » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:21 pm

(^yeah that 2814 lp would be cool af to have on wax)

Re: the 'zone, file under "J" for jams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTsVJ1PsnMs
[B/S/T shoutouts] Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Condor|Thermae|OP-1|half track reel2reel|Prophet6 ... :whoa:
rfurtkamp wrote:The only transparent thing I own is a set of drinking glasses.
Image
rustywire

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4708
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:54 am
Location: on.

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby Achtane » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:18 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Louy7zH9guw
sonidero wrote:Roll a plus 13 for fire and with my immunity to wack I dodge the cough and pass a turn to chill and look at these rocks...

kbithecrowing wrote:Making out with my girl friday night, I couldn't stop thinking about flangers.

Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. wrote:Und jetzt lass uns ein paar Bäume abfackeln und Beats machen!

Image
Achtane

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 13312
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:09 am
Location: under the manchineel

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby fcknoise » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:36 pm



A E S T H E T I C A S F F U C KK
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

DRodriguez wrote:All pedalboards are beer themed if you gig enough.


Drones/noises: http://www.soundcloud.com/fcknoise
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fcknoise/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8cSA ... BCtQ8M56hg

fuck pink floyd anyway

Also, you may still call me Brands
fcknoise

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Location: leave me alone

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby fcknoise » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:37 pm

death grips mashups are pretty good in all honesty
Cydonia wrote: Too bad no one here is interested in talking about "gear"

BossMann73 wrote:I didn't insult it......I "curated" a "different aesthetic.".

DRodriguez wrote:All pedalboards are beer themed if you gig enough.


Drones/noises: http://www.soundcloud.com/fcknoise
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fcknoise/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8cSA ... BCtQ8M56hg

fuck pink floyd anyway

Also, you may still call me Brands
fcknoise

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3089
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:01 pm
Location: leave me alone

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby casecandy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:03 pm

I didn't know The Rita still existed, I hadn't heard anything from them since Thousands of Dead Gods.

I like a lot of stuff AMDISCS puts out, Saint Pepsi, that sorta future funk, vapour trap stuff. Been a few years since I was heavy into it but I still love it. And have many Macintosh Plus existential crisis meme moments lol

I am pretty far down the "weirdbook" rabbithole at this point and burned out on vapour- and a e s t h e t i c mostly because they became associated with alt-right douchebags that it gets harder and harder to brush off.
casecandy

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2905
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:44 am
Location: Chisasibi, QC

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby BitchPudding » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:10 pm

How the fuuuuuuck did alt right fucking nazis get into my a e s t h e t i c s?
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.


ImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/music/
Bandcamp: https://lazaerus.bandcamp.com/
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/laz%C3%A6rus/1376394512
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/djnever-1
BitchPudding

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm
Location: Nightosphere

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby Inconuucl » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:54 pm

casecandy wrote:I am pretty far down the "weirdbook" rabbithole at this point and burned out on vapour- and a e s t h e t i c mostly because they became associated with alt-right douchebags that it gets harder and harder to brush off.


Really? Fuck that makes me sad. Because that meme seriously encapsulated an aesthetic (har har) I actually love. The whole neon dystopia cyberpunk underground, high-tech lowlife look. Luckily all of the legit artist in the style dissociated themselves from the word almost instantly.



I like this song because it has the rapper from Kero Kero Bonito.
:snax:

Edit: on that note, this song is also pretty a e s t h e t i c, and probably one of my favorite song of this album (and from gorillaz overall)

Le Ciel Inconnu (I was a whale once.)
Image
NSFW: show
Chankgeez wrote:We should have a game show à la Name That Tune

Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 5 pedals.
other contestant: I can shoegaze that tune with 4 pedals.
Inconuucl: I can shoegaze that tune with 3 pedals.
other contestant: OK, shoegaze that tune!
Inconuucl: :!!!:
Inconuucl

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5719
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm
Location: Boston, MA

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby MechaGodzilla » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:07 pm

Inconuucl wrote:

I like this song because it has the rapper from Kero Kero Bonito.

Hey that tracks pretty cool. I tried to like KKB when I heard of them through the UK chiptune/nerd music scene I was fascinated by but... I dunno. I was weirded out by their image, self-consciously affected and yet painfully lame at the same time. Like your old friend's successful-but-unsigned metal bands that do very serious washed-out photoshoots in the same band tshirts and cheap jeans that they wear to the pub, to work, to court, to dig pits, etc.
megazord.powerchord
MechaGodzilla

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 am

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby repoman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 pm

repoman

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:16 pm
Location: Edge City

Re: .:: _T H E _ A E S T H E T I C _ Z O N E_ ::.

Postby MechaGodzilla » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:18 am

Siriusmo just put this video up
megazord.powerchord
MechaGodzilla

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.