William Patrick Corgan...lol

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: William Patrick Corgan...lol

Postby Ghost Hip » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:52 pm

Inconuucl wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone here loves everything up to Adore.

Probably true, but I made a mix CD of my favorite tracks from Machina I and II earlier this year for long car rides alone. :lol: And Adore makes me cry in a good way.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby fever606 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:52 pm

Inconuucl wrote:Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone here loves everything up to Adore.

Happy to be in the minority here...

#itsallshite
fever606

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby BitchPudding » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is the definitive end of the pumpkins, the perfect swan song. Everything after is hit or miss.

But this is coming from a guy that loves Zeitgeist so who knows.
ummohyeah wrote:Godspeed rule and no amount of tape would make their pedalboards safe from my cum.

ImageImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI
The Eville Experience: http://www.rosegonzalesmusic.com/the-eville-experience
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/10Qbd3gcYrfIyZ89HCArCt?si=4KZfzqj5Qiq-rG0xFPjckA
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:14 am

I listened to Oceania once and thought it was actually pretty good, almost as good as the first two.
MechaGodzilla

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Paul_C » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:03 am

Iommic Pope wrote:
goroth wrote:That was relentlessly boring.

Not even 3 straight minutes of blast beats could have saved it.

You know what, I'm not even gonna bother.
Thanks for saving me the hassle, man. :hug:

Pepe wrote:
Inconuucl wrote:That's what bothers me about the song, it sounds like a starting point for cool stuff to go on top and change...but it never does. How boring.

That's how I feel about every famous U2 song. :duck:

All U2 should be burnt like some neo-puritan, Reagan era cleansing of mediocrity.

I saw U2 in 1981 on the Boy tour and really enjoyed both the gig and the album, but that was probably their peak in terms of what I liked - I was at Glastonbury in 2011 but listened to them from the tent ;)
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby repoman » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:36 pm

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

<---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
F U T U R E G A M E R
repoman

IAMILF
IAMILF

Previous

Return to Music