Just Jazz!

Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: Just Jazz!

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:49 pm

There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. …………….0.............Sweet dealin's: here
"… and they have to tell Ornette that he cannot play the trumpet and violin." - Miles

"Well, I'm not a fan of reverb on guitar, but I like to create space using a lot of delays." - Robin Guthrie
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:40 pm

There is a light emitting diode that never goes out. …………….0.............Sweet dealin's: here
"… and they have to tell Ornette that he cannot play the trumpet and violin." - Miles

"Well, I'm not a fan of reverb on guitar, but I like to create space using a lot of delays." - Robin Guthrie
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby magiclawnchair » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:49 pm

:hello:

Mudfuzz must have been waiting for my return so he didnt post this... :hug:

but if thats not your bag... :idk:

:flame:
"You sir, broke my speakers." - Jero
"I'll be the short-haired dummy headbanging like I've still got my old metal hair over in the corner." - jrmy
"And if you're going to sell something why not come and chat for a while... :( " - smile_man
"GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!!" - ST :animal:
http://soundcloud.com/magiclawnchair
http://www.youtube.com/user/MagicLawnChair
http://www.myspace.com/owlcambridge
shop http://fuzzhugger.com/fhfx.html today! :poke:
magiclawnchair

FUZZHEROSAURUS
FUZZHEROSAURUS

Postby Mudfuzz » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:17 pm

:thumb: :hug:
Mudfuzz

HERO
HERO

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:19 am

Sound's not great on that Live in Seattle recording :|: , but the music's fantastic. :love:

This one too!!! :!!!: :

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Love me some Walt. :love: :)*

I really should sell all my git shi and learn to play vibes; strip the padding off the mallets to expose the hard rubber, turn off the fan, choke up like Bud Harrelson.... :animal:

And dats a lil bit o'Philly love up in there what with his high Ra-ness. Philly is almost as interesting as a vibe city as a bass city....

Hard to pick a fav'rite Walt--here's another Philly-connected mallet guy working the seam (with a whole passel o'Jazzadelphians to boot):

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_szq8vXrQfs[/youtube]

:!!!:
Peremptory :facepalm: for sap, gush, dorkiness, internet ineptitude, stale humor, dude WTFery, threadkilling and other whodafuggisdisfoolishness.
Dandolin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:17 pm

Dandolin wrote:

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Thx!

And this is what youtube cued up for me next--I like!

Peremptory :facepalm: for sap, gush, dorkiness, internet ineptitude, stale humor, dude WTFery, threadkilling and other whodafuggisdisfoolishness.
Dandolin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:32 pm

:thumb:

From East Coast to West Coast to Third Coast:

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Ooh. :)*

By all means, let us embark on a Ronnie Boykins odyssey....

*whereisthat incredible sunracutfrom 60or61?*

Ah. There it is--'twas '63--some prime Boykins bounce and funkentelechy:

:wizard:
Dandolin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Dandolin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:57 pm

OK--sry for post saturation, but I'm here, and likely gone tomorrow.

Just going to leave these two alternate takes on well-trod allusion (with no connection to the better known KC album other than that both composers were evidently listening to the Beeb in '54):

Dandolin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:09 pm

Dandolin wrote:OK--sry for post saturation, but I'm here, and likely gone tomorrow.

:hug:

Here's something to hold you over until you return:

:snax:

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dandolin » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:00 pm

:hug: And what a damn fine note to go out on

Cecil, of course, and Lonnie at this point in his career= :love:

But dat Jimmy Hopps.... :!!!:

And now he's brought me around in my mind to Harold Vick and the impossibility of getting a usable copy of The Caribbean Suite with my man Bobby the Hutch (Amazon left me hanging for a full year claiming they had a line on a copy). Well, thank goodness for youtube for a couple of cuts anyway...

and back to Pharoah (with the help of some stunning dual bass work) who always delivers the love afaic.

(When I perfect this damn time machine first thing I'm gonna do is drag Sonny Sharrock to this sesh so we for sure get love fuzz in us all everywhere....)
Dandolin

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Chankgeez » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:07 pm

Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Music