iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:35 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:Holy shit that hurt.


Where can we find your signature pedal which is basically something that already exists? :lol:

It's a great record. Spacey as fuck. The songs just flow into one another and take you with them :success:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer, Eivind August, Goroth

http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4879
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby baremountain » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:52 pm

blasting off right now :!!!:
Inner Vegas wrote:I don't think anyone is Obama

#wheresthebirthcertificate #obamahoax

solo tunes:
completed works || loosey goosey releases
associated acts:
Raab Zamboni (fake jazz/real noise//sax, modular synth, editing, misc) || Field Guide (my best friends//sax on 2 tracks)

I make t-shirts, patches, koozies, buttons, CDs, sometimes tapes, and eventually i'll start working on pedals again. DM me for pricing!
baremountain

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:37 pm

Update: this is fucking rad. Cosmic Caravan, in particular, is delicious.
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Well there's a creep in the cellar that I'm gonna let in
There's a hole in his brain where his mind should have been

Will Carruthers wrote: “Just play one note,” Sonic had advised us as we travelled down to the M1. “Keep it simple. One note. No fancy stuff.” By “fancy stuff” he meant two notes.

Chankgeez wrote:There's no "i" in ILF.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27839
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby odontophobia » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:36 am

baremountain wrote:blasting off right now :!!!:


same. will probably have to finish tomorrow but gonna get through a song or two, me thinks.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4874
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:12 pm

D.o.S. wrote:Update: this is fucking rad. Cosmic Caravan, in particular, is delicious.

Fun fact #2: the working title of that track was "Gypsies in Space"

Thanks for listening and giving us feedback, fuzzbrethren! :group:
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10787
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby odontophobia » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:55 pm

album was nice to relax with doggo late at night with a beer. maybe we'll repeat it tonight. only time can tell.
that and how much time do i spend drinking beer and playing with my ilfss boss rv2 in plate mode with everything died for maxxxxxxxximum reverb.

but seriously, good shit uc.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4874
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby Eivind August » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:51 am

:group:

Thanks, guys!
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Finally got round to listening, I really dig it! Best one yet?!?!!
Good deals with: AngryGoldfish, Officer Bukowski, casterbro, amnesiac305, Achtane, Snufkino, Tom Dalton, DarkAxel, JamesSGBrown, casperh7, Tristan, intothegroove, Gigahearts_FX, alalalkasar, nightterrors, Schlatte, Dandolin, jskadiang

some Swedish dude wrote:Hitler is #1 soy duck


I make music sometimes:

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/releases
coldbrightsunlight

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7605
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby UglyCasanova » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:52 pm

monkeydancer wrote:Finally got round to listening, I really dig it! Best one yet?!?!!

WOHOO! That makes us happy fuzz duders! :hug: :!!!:

So happy that that I will share a little work in progress pic from our first music video:

Image
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10787
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby Eivind August » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:00 pm

:!!!:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce? Get the fuck outta here.


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby blakestree » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:24 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:
Image



{Set As Desktop Background}
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2229
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:36 pm
Location: Savannah, GA USA

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby UglyCasanova » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Yay! :hug:

Unless something goes wrong, the video will be out late February/early March. I'm hyped! :dance:
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10787
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:28 pm

oh my. :!!!:
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
Well there's a creep in the cellar that I'm gonna let in
There's a hole in his brain where his mind should have been

Will Carruthers wrote: “Just play one note,” Sonic had advised us as we travelled down to the M1. “Keep it simple. One note. No fancy stuff.” By “fancy stuff” he meant two notes.

Chankgeez wrote:There's no "i" in ILF.
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 27839
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Eivind wears the sacred pixelated wig for our arousal.

Can't wait :thumb:
Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, Monkeydancer, Eivind August, Goroth

http://disarmdarcy.tumblr.com
http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4879
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: France

Re: iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Postby vidret » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:46 am

I listened and I liked it.

I shall listen several times more.
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6156
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

PreviousNext

Return to Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.