iRerror - NEW ALBUM ON PAGE 5 HOLY SHIT

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Hey, I made another album about space stuff!

Postby Eivind August » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Thanks alot guys! Had to check out what the Korg MS-20 is, now I kinda want one too. All synths I do is the Audible Disease Infection-3, but my dream is to have Rick Wakeman, Hugh Banton, and the ghosts of Rick Wright and Peter Bardens take on synth duties. :idea:

Oh, yeah, promo. Liek my faecbük, gaise.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby echoraven » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Eivind August wrote:Thanks alot guys! Had to check out what the Korg MS-20 is, now I kinda want one too...

I love that you can plug a guitar into that thing and turn it into the world's largest guitar synth pedal and 100% analog!!!! Giggety.
echoraven

committed
committed

Postby Eivind August » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:23 pm

echoraven wrote:
Eivind August wrote:Thanks alot guys! Had to check out what the Korg MS-20 is, now I kinda want one too...

I love that you can plug a guitar into that thing and turn it into the world's largest guitar synth pedal and 100% analog!!!! Giggety.

Ok, now I kinda need one. :facepalm:

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby lordgalvar » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Eivind August wrote:
echoraven wrote:

Yea, the table top one looks nice and comes with a sequencer.

Anyway, good stuff man! I sent links off to a few friends that I think would dig it.
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Eivind August » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:49 pm

lordgalvar wrote:
Eivind August wrote:
echoraven wrote:

Yea, the table top one looks nice and comes with a sequencer.

Anyway, good stuff man! I sent links off to a few friends that I think would dig it.

*looking around for stuff to sell* :erm: Nah, I think I'll run with simple oscillators for now. Maybe get some synth dude or dudette down the line, instead of doing it all myself.

And thanks man. If enough people listen, NASA will have to let me play the first ever gig at Mars. Right? ... :idea:

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Eivind August » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Now available as super limited edition tapes, made by our own Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. aka digdugDIY. Got 42 of them; some I'm giving away, but should be more than enough if any of you guys want one (or two). :!!!:

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby blakestree » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:41 pm

Oh, man, it is so cool that you guys hooked up. I love the Dr.'s tapes. I'd like one. Can I get one that isn't yellow?
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby D.o.S. » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Can I get one with a complementary trash bag plz?
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Sure, I can send you guys some. I only give away trash bags in person though, but if you cover plane tickets, we can hook up. NO, WE COULD JUST WALK! :joy:

Anyway, just PM me your adress if you want one. You'll have to cover shipping.

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby Eivind August » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:57 am

:!!!:

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby snipelfritz » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:11 am

I like, especially a lot of the kind of sounds in Alien Elder.

Reminds me a lot of Embryotic era Flaming Lips
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

Behndy wrote:i don't like people with "talent" and "skills" that don't feel the need to cover their inadequacies under good time happy sounds.
snipelfritz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Thanks, man. :hug: Listened to the Lips alot in my late teens, so yeah, they're definitely an inspiration.

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby blakestree » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Eivind August wrote:Image

I got a couple of these in the mail today. They are amazing and beautiful. Thanks Eivind and Dr. Sticks for making something so awesome! :!!!:
While leaves shall fall, do branches intertwine, that we remain bound.

Blake's Tree
blakestree

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Eivind August » Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:40 am

:hug: :rock:

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby lordgalvar » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:27 pm

Thanks again! Awesome to rock this cassette in my truck!
-Ring Mods!
"I make you chocolate"
    -comesect69-via-Majin Buu-by-way-of-Dirge/mtl.asm and special consideration from CA Anderton
lordgalvar

Supporter
Supporter

PreviousNext

Return to Music