FEEDBACK FRIDAY



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby fuzzonaut » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:45 pm

MOAR BASS DRONES !!!

1 bass, 2 pedals, 3 amps (and a wave).
https://soundcloud.com/fuzzonaut-1/bass-drone-1

Same stuff with degrading echo ;) .
https://soundcloud.com/fuzzonaut-1/bass-drone
Now: https://glimmbrand.bandcamp.com / http://www.deepband.ch / https://fuzzonaut1.bandcamp.com / https://soundcloud.com/fuzzonaut-1
Then: https://suiciderat.bandcamp.com / Short Films: https://vimeo.com/user28594850
Good deals: wfs1234, Gigahearts_FX, stanimal, greyscales, hatshirt, insubordination, xrleroyx, HolySchnikes, nevada, skullservant, earthbound, chuckjaywalk, D.o.S., antennafarm, skip, hbombgraphics, UC, jwar, nieh, laekna, Rygot, D-Rainger, behndy, jero
fuzzonaut

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:56 am
Location: Switzerland

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby Chuckchuck » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Nice.
Chuckchuck

experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:57 am

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby nshuman » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:41 pm

fuzzonaut wrote:MOAR BASS DRONES !!!

1 bass, 2 pedals, 3 amps (and a wave).
https://soundcloud.com/fuzzonaut-1/bass-drone-1

Same stuff with degrading echo ;) .
https://soundcloud.com/fuzzonaut-1/bass-drone


Very cool!
nshuman

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby nshuman » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Not meant as a Feedback Friday, but a quick test of chaining two CT5s (Montreal assembly count to 5)

https://soundcloud.com/nshuman/dual-ct5-test
nshuman

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby Chuckchuck » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:33 am

Madness. I dig it especially from 0:50 to the end.
Chuckchuck

experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:57 am

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby nshuman » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:24 am

Chuckchuck wrote:Madness. I dig it especially from 0:50 to the end.



That is when the dual ct5 madness starts :)
nshuman

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby infamousalien » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:04 pm

Jero wrote:
Chuckchuck wrote:
Uncle Grandfather wrote:here is a j mascis squire jazzmaster with a collins harmonic percolator getting all feedbackalicious

What else did you use? GAS--all.

This could be the soundtrack of a short film :joy:



Definitely could. Kind of reminds me of the Dead Man soundtrack or Sling Blade. :thumb: :thumb: :!!!:
Last edited by infamousalien on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
infamousalien

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Moon Base

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby Somnambulance » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:32 pm

Listen, the WORLD is my board. All of the pedals are on it, just out of my reach..
Somnambulance

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby Chuckchuck » Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:32 pm

repoman wrote:
not friday but whatever
electronfuzz, gjengangar with misty cave in feedback loop, supermoon, cutting room floor

The banana!
Chuckchuck

experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 621
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:57 am

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby nshuman » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:49 pm

May as well have fun with two CT5s while I have them both.

https://soundcloud.com/nshuman/feedback ... n-envelope
nshuman

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby Somnambulance » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:20 pm

ALWAYS PLAY YOUR KAZOO THROUGH YOUR CT5 AND H9 FOLKS

https://soundcloud.com/ubiquitousubiquity/kazoo-fbf
Listen, the WORLD is my board. All of the pedals are on it, just out of my reach..
Somnambulance

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 653
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby nshuman » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:26 am

Somnambulance wrote:ALWAYS PLAY YOUR KAZOO THROUGH YOUR CT5 AND H9 FOLKS

https://soundcloud.com/ubiquitousubiquity/kazoo-fbf


I need a Kazoo. Maybe I should use a mic to sample my kids playing the recorder and then I run that through my board?
nshuman

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby infamousalien » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:21 am

nshuman wrote:
Somnambulance wrote:ALWAYS PLAY YOUR KAZOO THROUGH YOUR CT5 AND H9 FOLKS

https://soundcloud.com/ubiquitousubiquity/kazoo-fbf


I need a Kazoo. Maybe I should use a mic to sample my kids playing the recorder and then I run that through my board?



Yes you definitely should do that!
infamousalien

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 501
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:28 pm
Location: Moon Base

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby ritz » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:25 pm

nshuman wrote:I need a Kazoo. Maybe I should use a mic to sample my kids playing the recorder and then I run that through my board?


A mic into a count to five is a LOT of fun. I had a mic going through a couple drive pedals and then a ct5, and was fucking around and said hmm I wonder if I tried just talking into the microph...OMG insanity. Like how did I not think to try this sooner. Endless robot demon vocalization hijinks! Skip the recorder, hand your kids the mic, show them how to tweak the ct5, it will probably keep them occupied for several hours
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

multi_s wrote: i want something that gives my third eye a rim job.
ritz

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:37 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Postby nshuman » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:28 am

ritz wrote:
nshuman wrote:I need a Kazoo. Maybe I should use a mic to sample my kids playing the recorder and then I run that through my board?


A mic into a count to five is a LOT of fun. I had a mic going through a couple drive pedals and then a ct5, and was fucking around and said hmm I wonder if I tried just talking into the microph...OMG insanity. Like how did I not think to try this sooner. Endless robot demon vocalization hijinks! Skip the recorder, hand your kids the mic, show them how to tweak the ct5, it will probably keep them occupied for several hours




Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Must try that...
nshuman

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 600
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Music



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.