Resin Cum (new album 12/10)

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Resin Cum

Postby jamesmikelly » Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:39 am

Good shit going on in this thread. Also, you know Spencer?
jamesmikelly

committed
committed

Postby resincum » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:26 pm

thanks man! spencer who??

home boy came through like a ninja and surprised me with this video of a track from a couple years back :omg:

pixelated to death :rock:
in other news, iWILL BE PLAYING A HOUSE SHOW IN AUSTIN SATURDAY, AUGUST 1ST if you're in the area come out and GET CRUSHED! or if you have friends (or enemies) around..let em know!! the line up is fucking insane (Street Sects will destroy you) I am beyond stoked. here's the event page for anyone interested: https://www.facebook.com/events/803198976454905/
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby PeteeBee » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Question. When you do shows, do you include visuals? I've been droning and noising a bunch lately, as we all have, and I'm thinking about doing some shows. I want to project some video but don't know how to bend and destroy it like you do. I also don't know if this would be lame. I feel like I would want my set up and tear down to be rrreeeealy fast since most people just want the next band to go on. Or that's what I think they'll be thinking.
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby rainlet » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:48 pm

PeteeBee wrote:Question. When you do shows, do you include visuals? I've been droning and noising a bunch lately, as we all have, and I'm thinking about doing some shows. I want to project some video but don't know how to bend and destroy it like you do. I also don't know if this would be lame. I feel like I would want my set up and tear down to be rrreeeealy fast since most people just want the next band to go on. Or that's what I think they'll be thinking.

I don't know how resincum does his shit, but I've been thinking a lot about visuals lately. I figure something like a C&G Video Scope run through maybe something like the BPMC stuff could get you most of the way there for glitching and destroying. Then it's just shooting that out through a projector. Seems pretty lightweight, though that would probably run you something like $500 on the low-end of that setup.

I'd really like to hear how resin's doing his stuff though, because I'm liking the style and I'm really feeling the visual itch.
rainlet

committed
committed

Postby PeteeBee » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:59 pm

I already have a projector and portable screen thingy. It's mostly just the making the movies and logistics of it. I guess as long as you aren't an idiot it can take like 3 minutes to set up, which isn't much
Iommic Pope wrote:This is the best you've been.
Suffering suits you.

BitchPudding wrote:Let this be written in our history as proof that ILoveFuzz is one tight knit internet family.
PeteeBee

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby resincum » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:23 pm

sometimes, but I don't have a projector myself yet so my buddy gets down. he uses some v mixer for mac. it does some magical geometrical stuff. you can see it action here:

haven't used the C&G, but it looks cool. I personally use a Tachyons+ Vortex Decoder for my bending. you'll need a TBC or time base corrector to properly display analog into digital or it will drop out all the time tho.

if you already have a projector, I say go for it. just prepare some shit before hand. for our first show, I crashed a nuclear bomb documentary and put that up; the projector was weak as hell and ended up being nothing fancy, but it definitely did something for the ambience
Last edited by resincum on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby jamesmikelly » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:54 am

resincum wrote:thanks man! spencer who??
/

Could have sworn your avatar was a goofy picture Spencer from full of hell? Oh well.
jamesmikelly

committed
committed

Postby resincum » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:02 am

haha yeah it was a picture the body took on tour :p
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby resincum » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:01 pm

resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby resincum » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:29 am

heya senseis! trying to raise some money for my trip to austin this weekend. have 3 shirts left from my band star eater (s,m,l//$10,pm me if interested) and some cdrs and records left. would appreciate any support!
http://gaynoise.storenvy.com/

my buddy skip is an incredible artist and helped bring a little vision of mine to life. I should have f/b shirts with this design next month!
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Can vouch for the radness of the shirt. Gets dirty looks from soccer moms every time.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby resincum » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:18 am

looks like I will be making the trek to austin alone.....wish me luck buddies. if you have homies in the area, let em know! it's going to be fucking ridiculous
https://www.facebook.com/events/803198976454905/
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby resincum » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:40 pm

here's a video from my performance in ATX this past weekend. Street Sects annihilated the place before me..and meeting sonni WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! he's like my long lost big bro...got pulled over 3 times and searched twice..crazy ass trip. will be posting up a write up soon!

this is what i used:
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby intothegroove » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:47 pm

Dude!!! fucken killer man! :joy: :omg: :!!!: So proud to be a part of the madness on your board!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:
intothegroove

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Faldoe » Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:23 am

truly cummy
Faldoe

PreviousNext

Return to Music